Come on everyone start speading the word about SI!!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This site has grown a shit ton in just about a few weeks. So let's make it grow even more!! Everyone should try to make the site better by recruiting their friends. I have 7 referrals already and now its all the newer guys turn to bring their friends over! This site is like an all star team. Bunch of good guys from a bunch of different boards. All in one spot. So everyone do their part and recruit a few guys. I know a lot of guys have brought a bunch of guys already. Bring more lol. Also we need to start making more threads as well. The chat doesn't bring guys from Google. So if you have a question make a thread. Thank you for your time and patience folks!!!

Love,
Herm

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yo will ology bitch if I ask my friends on there to join here?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not if you email them. Stonecold checks pms so don't pm them on Ology? Ask for an email. That's what I do.

Z

Zeek

I have not pillaged ppl from Ology but I have been taking quite a few from another major board ;)

You guys are doing a great job growing the site and I agree, lets each try to bring another 2 people today as a goal.

Awesome crew we have here

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you build it....they will come.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya i got a few said they are gonna join. I'm sure you guys will be pleased to see who it is.

G

Georgia

Posting in the forums and creating keyword-laden threads will bring newbs using the search engines such as Google & Bing. When you start a title of a thread make sure it's something someone would probably Google...for example... "Best pin size to use for glutes?"...small little threads like that with just a little bit of information (even if no one really posts in it) can be propelled to the top of search engine return results because they are a match for all the keywords the searcher has entered. And the content within in has even more of the keywords that the searcher originally entered. Google eats that shit up and that's how people find you.

Z

Zeek

Excellent info brother!! and spot on

Posting in the forums and creating keyword-laden threads will bring newbs using the search engines such as Google & Bing. When you start a title of a thread make sure it's something someone would probably Google...for example... "Best pin size to use for glutes?"...small little threads like that with just a little bit of information (even if no one really posts in it) can be propelled to the top of search engine return results because they are a match for all the keywords the searcher has entered. And the content within in has even more of the keywords that the searcher originally entered. Google eats that shit up and that's how people find you.

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes keywords are the biggest keys to growing site

Z

Zeek

Not really guys, you are all the biggest keys in growing a site!!

If newbies come and get flamed or their threads don't get a good bit of replies, they simply move on to another site

You guys have really impressed me in the way you are handling everything, seriously never saw a board from scratch develop so fast so soon! and you are the ones to thank for it

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup you guys are doing a great job. 145 member already!!! When I joined two weeks ago there was like 40. Lol. Now that's a big accomplishment fellas and ladies. I hope admin knows he's gonna have his hand full!!!

New Threads