College Football Teams - Here we go baby!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Post em up boys! Your team, how they did last year, how you think they will do this year, new players who will affect their game etc.

My fav college football team has always been USC!! It got weird when i was playing Division 1 college ball myself and had to play against my favorite college team ever... WTF!? lol

IMO - as i stated in Mr P's NFL thread - college ball games are where its at. These guys are HUNGRY and REALLY WANT IT... they are playing the game FOR THE GAME because they love it and either know they will never get to play again or they are striving to make an impression so that they CAN get paid to play one day. That is why i like it so much.

Looking forward to your input!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
any team but USC

Just cuz they kick the piss out of the ducks geeez! Its ok i did the same on my home field back in 02 or 03 also it was quite the upset victory @ the time ;)

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just don't care for USC, lol, but I was there last year and yes it did suck. Like USC better than the beavers and Fuskies.

Go Oregon! I am hoping for the opposite of Andro, the Ducks to go 2 and 0 versus Trojans this year. No Heisman for Barkley.

How about the LSU kid, way to fuck up a geat future.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Even though we lost Tyrann Matheiu due to some dumb ass failed drug tests..still my college squad and Alum baby!!!!!!!!
LSUoldschoollogo.jpg

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
University of Tennessee. I have no choice.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
UH, but they suckxxx...lol

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No flaming fellas but I've always been a big Texas A&M fan. Gonna stink it up in the sec this year though. Something about no matter how bad they are, if you play at Kyle field you have a legitimate shot at loosing. Probably one of, if not the best, college stadiums out there.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i hear you CR, love autzen as well. To show how much my family loves the ducks, my nephew is named Autzen lol

Get Some

Reaction score
Oregon is going to be good again this year, and I like their style. But, I come from a long line of USC graduates so that's where I hang my hat ;) BTW, if you guys haven't seen or heard of Marqise Lee.... dude is RIDICULOUS!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sonofa....

I had the pleasure of seeing him when they played the Ducks last year.......

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well my Alma Mater won big time,was proud of them,and my son is a junior down there this semester he was at the game and kept me informed lol as we watched it on tv ha ha....SEC lookinf tough again

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No flaming fellas but I've always been a big Texas A&M fan. Gonna stink it up in the sec this year though. Something about no matter how bad they are, if you play at Kyle field you have a legitimate shot at loosing. Probably one of, if not the best, college stadiums out there.

yea they are in our conference this year,the tough SEC,i like them to CR

cougar

Reaction score
Yea I'll update this thread. My team may be on probation but we are one of two teams left 11-0 , and CreekRat , (stink it up??) you got to be happy with Texas A&M ,love the beat down on Alabama..... So don't go haten on my Buckeyes,we will be the (only) team 12-0 after Saturday...The only time I'll root for USC. Go Bucks

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea I'll update this thread. My team may be on probation but we are one of two teams left 11-0 , and CreekRat , (stink it up??) you got to be happy with Texas A&M ,love the beat down on Alabama..... So don't go haten on my Buckeyes,we will be the (only) team 12-0 after Saturday...The only time I'll root for USC. Go Bucks

Thats a very good point on A&M. I know some ESPN figures that should be eating crow today.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone else think the fighting Irish are over rated? Pittsburgh should of won that game they played couple weeks back, I'm all in on Johnny football.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone else think the fighting Irish are over rated? Pittsburgh should of won that game they played couple weeks back, I'm all in on Johnny football.

No I dont think so. Regardless of OUs rank its tough to beat Oklahoma at home. The Irishs Offensive line is impressive.

cougar

Reaction score
Yea its hard to figure out the Irish ,I didn't think they would win at OU,and yea,Pitt had em.. Plus I thought I saw two times the ball went over the goal line...But I guess not??? Anyway brothers, Isn't college football GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!! I fr***ing LOV it..

G

Georgia

Hopefully Georgia rolls these next two games against Tech & BAMA. Then shows the world how overrated ND is with a dominating defensive performance and an amazing offensive performance led by the FBS leader in QB passer efficiency Aaron Murray.

GATA Georgia!

New Threads