wife/gf/BF + annoying = good story

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well i can't complain about sex cause my GF gives it to me anytime, she wants it as much as i do! You wanna know what really irritates me? My GF is a cop, so she instinctivly thinks like a cop and it bugs the shit out of me. She knows about my gear and when i'm on cycle and is cool with that whole thing as long as i'm careful, and i'm 100% honest with her about everything, but sometimes she just looks way too far into things, like she's way over analyizing shit and it bugs the hell outa me.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well i can't complain about sex cause my GF gives it to me anytime, she wants it as much as i do! You wanna know what really irritates me? My GF is a cop, so she instinctivly thinks like a cop and it bugs the shit out of me. She knows about my gear and when i'm on cycle and is cool with that whole thing as long as i'm careful, and i'm 100% honest with her about everything, but sometimes she just looks way too far into things, like she's way over analyizing shit and it bugs the hell outa me.

Fuck. Don't have a bad breakup with her bro.... she has you by those little dried up ballz!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am loving these stories...keep em coming...:)

oh and colt, if you marry that chick YOU will be the whacko...just sayin

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We need biggerben in here.... you guys would NEVER believe his shit.... he can top us all... seriously !!!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rainbows and lollipops....la...la...la...la..lala...lala>:)

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I bring home beer she doesn't like to drink, she throws it away...so I pulled a whoops on her, and it never happened again

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya, acted like she threw away my keystone other night, she likes bud light, too cool for keystone I guess. she really ended up hiding it, but I didn't find that out till later that week, needless to say it was on...anal sex night at the house

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So my girl that went through my phone decided to stay. But she still rides my nerves, she always wants to talk about her feelings. The only feeling I have is in the tip of my dick. Shush & fix my sammich.

New Threads