How do we fix America?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im still watching for a civil revolt. I still have my ears peeled for a group to go beyond the tea group/occupy movement.....and use actual force.

the original tea party revolted for a percent hike in taxes.....and we're ok with inflation of taxes and prices everywhere.

civil revolt.....

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Once the older generation dies off, things will change. Not many younger people care about right or left, they care about whats good for the country. Independent party will take over in the future.

By the time Independents have power there is going to be too much wreckage, too many generational welfare recipients and not enough revenue coming in from the "older generation" that pays most of the taxes for the last 60 years. Remember the older generation built America after World War II.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I 100% agree with you PFM, but how things are right now I don't see anything in sight thats going to help until things are destroyed. The right is too busy saying "i told you so" to the left, and the left don't know what the hell their doing. Whenever they stop measuring dicks and start working as one,is when this country will get back on it's feet. Even that might not be enough bc we have a ton of dipshit congressmen that we need to get rid of.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The first step is simple Stop allowing the government to spend more money than it takes in.

Its just like cutting . Wanna loose weight huh? Burn more then you take in. No wait that's opposite. Must be y I'm fat ha!

Seriously though Obama has not done shit to me. I still make the same amount at work (pennies) My insurance is the same and my taxes came back the same.

I guess I will be outraged when all the evil he has done hits me in the wallet.

I heard Bush sucked too. But I seem to remember him sending me a check for 600$ for not doing shit ! He is ahead of obama in my book lol . That was some real slick shit too b/c i found out recently that we had to pay that money back in the following tax years . But at the time I was like FUCK YEAH STIMULATE MY POCKET BITCH!

Theres a good solution send another free tax check . That will fix everything for me MO MONEY!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I 100% agree with you PFM, but how things are right now I don't see anything in sight thats going to help until things are destroyed. The right is too busy saying "i told you so" to the left, and the left don't know what the hell their doing. Whenever they stop measuring dicks and start working as one,is when this country will get back on it's feet. Even that might not be enough bc we have a ton of dipshit congressmen that we need to get rid of.

I'd like to see a Independent in office, but he'd need all those crooks under him removed to get anything done. HOR and Congress ALL need to go, no retirement, no severance pay just shit-canned.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its just like cutting . Wanna loose weight huh? Burn more then you take in. No wait that's opposite. Must be y I'm fat ha!

Seriously though Obama has not done shit to me. I still make the same amount at work (pennies) My insurance is the same and my taxes came back the same.

I guess I will be outraged when all the evil he has done hits me in the wallet.

I heard Bush sucked too. But I seem to remember him sending me a check for 600$ for not doing shit ! He is ahead of obama in my book lol . That was some real slick shit too b/c i found out recently that we had to pay that money back in the following tax years . But at the time I was like FUCK YEAH STIMULATE MY POCKET BITCH!

Theres a good solution send another free tax check . That will fix everything for me MO MONEY!

Obummer is purposely printing money to break the US Dollar as World Currency. Once oil isn't based on US Dollar our way of life will diminish, maybe even parish.

Secondly.............Barack has set no example or appreciation for success, he glorifies rappers, and athletes. Romney was demonized for being a successful business owner by the left............WTF!!!!!!!

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Until an independent is elected nothing will ever change. That's why I voted Gary Johnson in 2012. It's the same bullshit every election. As a proud union member and card carrying member of the NRA I am disgusted by what the Republican party is right now. Don't make me vote for a job outsourcing, greedy, fuckin mormon. Please remove all religion from politics, one has nothing to do with the other. As an atheist I don't wanna fuckin hear about god during political campaigns.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Obummer is purposely printing money to break the US Dollar as World Currency. Once oil isn't based on US Dollar our way of life will diminish, maybe even parish.

Secondly.............Barack has set no example or appreciation for success, he glorifies rappers, and athletes. Romney was demonized for being a successful business owner by the left............WTF!!!!!!!

I would have voted for Romney ( I didnt vote) but there were just as many red flags as there was with Obama.
1. He flip flopped his views way too often.
2. He demonized Obamacare, but he had nothing new he would put in place. He also put Mass though the same type of healthcare as obama wants, so he obviously does not hate obamacare.
3. His financial ideas for america were found to be mathematically impossible, yet when this was brought to his attention he just said the people doing the math were "biased" when in fact they are a nonpartisan nonbiased company.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Once the older generation dies off, things will change. Not many younger people care about right or left, they care about whats good for the country. Independent party will take over in the future.

The only thing about this younger generation is they do not want what's good for the country, the want what makes their life easier. More and more people have a fckn sence of entitlement. I see it everyday at work.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And I speak from someone who is part of this generation of slobs and lazy mfs, who want everything to b handed to them.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Years of running a business told me Romney was going to be a flop. All his business exp and he said nothing about reforming Workers Comp. (Im not talking about a cap either) Workers comp and taxes are the 2 biggest obsticles business owners face. It also told me Obama was going to be no better.

I like 69s ideas of accountability and punishment for misconduct/treason. I also like the idea of making each one of the HOR and Congress sub contractors. Paying their own way, transportation, paper, staff, etc. Let them face and fund all the problems that the working class and the people they work for then they can truly understand the consequences of bad decisions and what they cost before during and after. Its not something your going to learn at a vo tech or even college. Unitl thats your money being spent and your decisions either make you sucessful or make you fail they will never learn. Ask some of the guys on here Cashout, Alpha Dog, they live it everyday.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only thing about this younger generation is they do not want what's good for the country, the want what makes their life easier. More and more people have a fckn sence of entitlement. I see it everyday at work.

I blame that on technology and poor parenting. Technology has made everything so easy, I'm waiting on a device that will wipe my ass for me. PArents today are horrible as well, they want to treat their kids like friends instead of parent figures. I'm not sure your age, but I was a ninties kid (your not a ninties kid if you were BORN in the ninties) and I see my generation starting to realize the importance of the exact shit we're talking about. But the generation below me, has no fuckin clue. But neither did I at that age. So I think it depends on what generation we're talking about.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wut do you mean after this president? Their already training and prepping that fat boy christy to take over. Like the saying goes, same shit, different day.

Cashout

Reaction score
There are multiple steps imo.

First, a test to vote. Not for your intelligence just if you understand the stance and voting history on the major issues. You don't know your vote doesn't count, period.

Next, in line with the previous step banish political parties all together. As was told by a few founding fathers the 2 party system has been the downfall of this nation.

for government corruption. Here it comes. If you steal from those that voted you in be it kickbacks, bribes, selling government property, using your office for any personal gain causes you to be hung for treason. This is not a pardonable offense

Nationwide popular vote for President.

The most realistic thing to help America would be for all the bigots on the right to just plain kill themselves. They do nothing but hurt the cause by repelling the middle.

Add "ownership of real property" to that as well - as that was the intention of the founding fathers and one position that I'd still support.
Next, if you are not gainfully employed, you don't vote.

Finally, folks need to stop building their political positions on "social issues" that are total irrelevant and get focused on strict responsibility and accountability in economic policy.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Add "ownership of real property" to that as well - as that was the intention of the founding fathers and one position that I'd still support.
Next, if you are not gainfully employed, you don't vote.

Finally, folks need to stop building their political positions on "social issues" that are total irrelevant and get focused on strict responsibility and accountability in economic policy.
I'm a Thomas Jefferson liberal. IMO the government can stay out of social issues all together. People can live their life however they see fit. Whether that means being a gay cowboy, a crackhead, a successful businessman, a juicer, whatever.

Social right and wrong are set by society. Now people rely on the government to tell them what they can and can not do. Because of this no one cares about what they morally should and should not do.

A clusterfuck really.

I'm actually for social aid. If you want to receive unemployment you work for it. 4 10 hour days you work for that check. You get one weekday off to look for work. Late? Don't get paid for the day. Unsatisfactory performance? Fired and can't come back for 6 months. And this work would not be fun.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No balanced budget means Congress gets no pay.

Funny u say this as we r about to go thru furloughs.... And WHEN ANYONE IN GOVERNMENT DOES NOT GET PAID.... They eventually get paid!

The one true way to change america is to only allow people up to 2 terms in the senate or other office... But unless u are president... U dont obtain a retirement, or anything else... U have to go back to work... Instead of staying in office for 1 term and getting a lifetime retirement and better health insurance and coverage than anyone outside washington DC

Cashout

Reaction score
I'm a Thomas Jefferson liberal. IMO the government can stay out of social issues all together. People can live their life however they see fit. Whether that means being a gay cowboy, a crackhead, a successful businessman, a juicer, whatever.

Social right and wrong are set by society. Now people rely on the government to tell them what they can and can not do. Because of this no one cares about what they morally should and should not do.

A clusterfuck really.

I'm actually for social aid. If you want to receive unemployment you work for it. 4 10 hour days you work for that check. You get one weekday off to look for work. Late? Don't get paid for the day. Unsatisfactory performance? Fired and can't come back for 6 months. And this work would not be fun.

So am I. Couldn't agree more.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think it's the people who don't have good intent that ruin things like government staying out of social issues. Gearheads are the only group of people that I have seen that actually care for and protect other new users and educate them to not start until they are mature enough. You don't see that with crackheads or heroin addicts. They will sell to anyone, young or old. This is why the government gets into social issues, bc dumbasses can't keep it to themselves. I remember a few years back some dumbass teenagers were putting acid in stickers and giving them out to the kids at an elementary school. Unfortunatly steroid users like us get lumped in with this shit and the government has no other choice but to get involved. I would like the government to force selective breeding, so then we can have our nation back and have rights like thomas jefferson envisioned.

As for wanting to be a gay cowboy, you need to take religion out of politics. Strong religous political leaders are the ones keeping gays from having equal right, not allowing stem cell research, and many other things that will benefit us as a nation.