new pb

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tried to squat today but still can't get under the bar because of the shoulders so i guess it is leg press for me. got a new pb today 1035 for 3, when i got done i noticed a little poo in my shorts, is that normal??

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hmmmm....was expecting a new peanut butter.....

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PR not PB. But nice job. You need an SS bar to squat with.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SS= sissy squat

just throwin that out there

Safety Squat bar. It has pads and rests on the shoulders wrapping around the neck. Allows you to keep your arms in front of you.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Safety Squat bar. It has pads and rests on the shoulders wrapping around the neck. Allows you to keep your arms in front of you.
i tried to get the gym to buy 1 but said their was not enough need, pencil dicks. so i either buy 1 and carry it in on squat day or donate it to the gym, either way it is gonna have to happen, maybe this fall

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i tried to get the gym to buy 1 but said their was not enough need, pencil dicks. so i either buy 1 and carry it in on squat day or donate it to the gym, either way it is gonna have to happen, maybe this fall

f that have a local metal shop make u an apparatus that can be fit onto any oly bar and u have ur safety squat bar... plans can be found on the webziez! ill take a look as ive seen one, and might, just might somewhere have a drawing for one!1 ill keep ya posted, then that way u can carry that bastard in and say fuck u guys im taking my apparatus and going home!! when ur dont pounding out that PR that is:)

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm with POB on this one ken. safety squat bars cause a little bit of lower back pain for me but its definitely better than not squatting at all. squats and leg presses are two completely different plains brother.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Start light with the SS bar.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

There are barbell locks you can get. If the gym is ok with you just storing it there. I wouldn't let anyone else touch it because as the gym said, there is no need.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm with POB on this one ken. safety squat bars cause a little bit of lower back pain for me but its definitely better than not squatting at all. squats and leg presses are two completely different plains brother.
oh i know hd i was not trying to compare the 2

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So tell us more about this new peanut butter Ken.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
new pr 315 powerlifting style, no handout just picked it up out of the rack and presse it, 355 crushed me though

New Threads