What is your stand on pre-workouts

Reaction score
Nothing now but if I wake up really dragging then I use C4. I’ve tried a million things but that one is the mildest, just works and you can find it at every corner drugstore. (Me. Hyde if you want to feel like a crack head)

Mr Hyde is rediculous. Only pre that has actually made me feel sick.

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BPC for me, PWOs suck nowadays

Bizzybone

Reaction score
I remember using NOexplode back in the day haha

Never used the Old No Explode, I'm assuming it had DMAA just like the GOAT preworkout, old school Jack3d w/ DMAA. Another good one was Crazed! Nothing ever came close to those since.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
C4 is everywhere local grocery stores pushing the pre-made drinks bad they are $3-$4 little pricey imo.

Also the Bang drinks are everywhere all the sudden.

I prefer water.......

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
A little caffeine sometimes but usually nothing. Pre-workouts and every other supplement are a complete waste of money. I cant believe how much dumb shit people put in their bodies.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
A little caffeine sometimes but usually nothing. Pre-workouts and every other supplement are a complete waste of money. I cant believe how much dumb shit people put in their bodies.

I remember when they actually did do shit, but I can understand why people use it for the ‘feeling’.. s more psychological aspect and the brain is a powerful tool to harness.

But yeah I’m a coffee guy nowadays.. and I just stay hydrated while working out.

Reaction score
I use superpump 250, and have for years. I can never do more than a half scoop. I drink coffee all day long, so caffeine is not an option.

stevenmd

Elite
Reaction score
I use superpump 250, and have for years. I can never do more than a half scoop. I drink coffee all day long, so caffeine is not an option.
I've always felt that Rich made really good products. They aren't as effective as they have been in the past due to certain things being banned, but nonetheless, I still feel he puts out a quality product. I've met him a few times and he was always down to earth. Even got to workout with him once when he was in town to see a local BB show.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
never used them, never will.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I like my coffee like I like my women. Without someone else's dick in em.
Have a lot of exp with coffee with dicks in them? You need to stop drinking coffee with fd!

on topic, I go with ec for pre workout. Used to use some of the otc crap but gave that up a while ago

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
My last pwo was premeditated. 400 mg caffeine tasted like shit. Was also chugging atleast 2 bangs a day , 300 mg caffeine. Tolerance went way high. I just quit them cold Turkey for the last 4 months,
And barely eased back into a cup of coffee a day.

New Threads