Information

MadeInDixie

Reaction score
Besides the forums here, where can I get factual information about not only cycles, but also on the individual components. I'm wanting to read as much about every aspect of this as I can so I can be as knowledgeable as possible. I love this forum and the people on here know their shit without a doubt. Basically what I'm looking for I guess are the profiles of each steroid and things like that. Also I would love to be able to get some info on nutrition. Not diets or fad eating, but real nutrition information. Thanks guys.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly you can get a lot of what you're looking for from regular ol' google searches.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
we have about 15-20 sticky threads, read them all twice.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anabolics 11th edition is out. That book has always been a great reference guide. Haven't read the latest edition since it came out last year but I'm sure its updated with all the new and latest information.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Good advice from all. Get your info gathered and come back here for some real world experience.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anabolics 11th edition is out. That book has always been a great reference guide. Haven't read the latest edition since it came out last year but I'm sure its updated with all the new and latest information.

Nice book but damn...looked at Amazon and pretty much $80.00!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the down load edition might be cheaper

I was looking at it on amazon and usually they show if you can get the Kindle version but didn't see it..could be missing it!