Pre-work out caffeine based which one is the strongest you guys tried?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
So far Mr. Hyde was pretty strong that I have tried and currently using Woke AF any other recommendations from anyone? Need to change it up my tolerance build quick.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
I do half a scoop of total war and half a scoop of psychotic. Seems to hit hard and good focus.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Damn just checked and they don't sell it anymore on amazon. Bulksupplements used to sell pure caffeine on amazon. Maybe you can find it else where but you want pure energy try it if you can find it. I highly recommend weighing it if you take it. 1 gram of it equals = 1 gram of caffeine.

I made the mistake of just eating some when I first got it. Peace about the size on my pinky nail.... I thought I was going to die.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
It's pretty lame compared to what most guys take, but one Bang energy drink about 30 minutes prior to getting to the gym gets me going pretty good.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
It's pretty lame compared to what most guys take, but one Bang energy drink about 30 minutes prior to getting to the gym gets me going pretty good.

I tried them when i was out of town for work was not that bad got the job done.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Damn just checked and they don't sell it anymore on amazon. Bulksupplements used to sell pure caffeine on amazon. Maybe you can find it else where but you want pure energy try it if you can find it. I highly recommend weighing it if you take it. 1 gram of it equals = 1 gram of caffeine.

I made the mistake of just eating some when I first got it. Peace about the size on my pinky nail.... I thought I was going to die.

Size of a pinky nail got you that bad?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Joker ... was the highest ever ... I'm nearly immune to caffiene ... Joker jacked me up ...

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
3 scoops of any one will jack up up i think...but im trying to process alot of info at the moment so what do i know. i use the evl brand due to price but i use so many other supplements its hard to tell whats working. i just work out at 5am so i need something to get me going.but i have heard alot of good things about rise so i think i might give it a try next i always switch. quick question do you prefer your pre work out with or with out creatine ?

Reaction score
I try and stay away from pre workout powders because they mess my stomach up and give me too much of anxiety/jitters. I’ll do coffee or A couple times a week I’ll get a c4 energy drink from the gas station.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
3 scoops of any one will jack up up i think...but im trying to process alot of info at the moment so what do i know. i use the evl brand due to price but i use so many other supplements its hard to tell whats working. i just work out at 5am so i need something to get me going.but i have heard alot of good things about rise so i think i might give it a try next i always switch. quick question do you prefer your pre work out with or with out creatine ?

I try to drink my creatine during work with my water but unless I forget or on the weekends I mix it with the prework out before I hit the gym.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Oh yeah they also sell the Mr Hyde some places in the bottle and powder on top and you have to mix those work amazing as well. I think you just need to switch it up so you dont get use to it but having like 3 dif ones at at time sucks cause they clump up when open too long

Sicwun88

Reaction score
16oz of cafe bustelo w 1equal
Does it for me!

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Lots of documented OD’s with pure caffein powder. Dangerous stuff.

New Threads