high dosed test only cycle?

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would like to hear how you bros feel about a high dose test only cycle. I prefer to keep oral steroids out of the cycle for now to give my liver a good rest and I don't need the bloat associated with dianabol or anadrol at this time. I'm considering a long ester like testosterone enathate or testosterone cypionate but I'm open to ideas and suggestions if you have them to share. Do you have experience with a test only cycle and how did it work out for you?

Reaction score
No reason for test only cycle. Its usually food intake not amount of gear you putting in you. Going big has consequences. What is your goal for wanting to do a big test only cycle.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
was just curious to what my bros thought on a high dosed.test only cycle. I like the way I feel on test only. figured a high dosed.test only would enhance my mood and libido dramatically. iv also been reading up and people say they feel amazing and make some pretty big gains with high dosed test and offcourse high calorie intake.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know ur going to get alot of opinions on this topic but my advice to u is if ur going test only and what ever mg u were on and u havnt seen progress after adjusting calories and its been the same mg for a couple of cycles I would increase , like lets say 500 to 750.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not at all opposed to a Test only cycle, in fact I'd go so far as to say mixing one in here & there is a good thing. That said, its like the Bros are asking: what's your history, stats and what do you consider to be a "high dose" test cycle?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if you cant grow on 750mg of test u need to evaluate your diet and training.25 pounds easy in 12 weeks

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
unless this is Ronnie Coleman were talking about. :)

Not just him, depends on where your at,muscle wise.i dont think a 240 pound guy is going to grow much on 750,im talking about a lean 240.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive done many test only cycles.... low dose and high dose, to me going over 800mg is a waist

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with test only cycle nothing at all!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was considering this same question. If you're simply measuring volume or mg's of gear why not just increase test.

The reason for me is that I respond well to other compounds or even synergisticly with different combinations.

By running test only or higher test only cycles you'll know exactly how you respond to test by itself.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stop listening to bostnlyod and unsubscribe from his youtube channel!

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
There is really no reason to run a high dosed test only cycle.

I think I already read it but the sides could outweigh the benefits for this one. Of course people view what's high differently.

I would suggest adding a different compound or two. Deca, EQ or even a little Tren if your ready for it. Maybe even starting with an oral would be satisfying.

HDH

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you consider high? If 500 mg works for you then i'd stick with it. That or introduce a new compound. Why run a gram of test if the results don't justify the added cost, oil, and potential sides?

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
was just a question bros. seemed interesting to try. was just wondering what u bros thought on the subject.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well the more cycles you run the higher dose you will use... but also your weight & BF adds to the equation. tes @ 1g-1200 comes with quite a bit of "other fun" because you are pushing things that much more.

beyond 750-900mg it just makes so much more sense to use other compounds for better gains than more tes. Assuming diet/training are in check. you can get mass with deca/npp. Strength with EQ and a host of orals, and Tren is just putting a supercharger on things. why goto 900mg of tes when you can do 400mg of tes/tren...?? or 400/600 tes/eq, or "X", "Y" and so forth.

go with something proven. tes/deca/dbol. tes/mast/tren.

but as bundy said, if you cant grow on 750 you need to look at other things your doing. shit, id say if you cant grow on 400 you need to address diet, sleep, training style, no drinking, etc because just that can take you pretty far.

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
For people that compete in Powerlifting and or Bodybuilding a test only cycle is a good break for you body, if you don't compete then you may not understand this.

New Threads