To bridge or not to bridge?

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

We all heard about BB who like to bridge between cycles.Now the question :Is bridging just for people on TRT ?Any AAS,in a dosage sufficient to promote muscle increase will shut you down.So if this is the case i don't see any reason to do a PCT and then bridging because that will keep you shut down.Unless you are on TRT why doing that?Let's see what do you think abou it.Thanks

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A bridge is something to hold you over til your next cycle. HGH + clomid would work. Some guys do d bol, 10-20mg for 8wks, etc etc

its not a good idea IMO if you are not looking to compete. Unhealthy and never allows you to get back to natural levels.

Times Roman

Reaction score
ah, the old to bridge or not to bridge debate?

Here is my .02

The whole point of running a short cycle of say two to three months (depending on esther) and then PCT is to reboot natty test production and recover as quickly as possible. Bridging eliminates that ability, does it not?

So if your goal is long term health and to mitigate the risk of sides, bridging should be avoided.

If you are a pro, and have already accepted the risks to your HPTA sys, and maintaining gains is more important than health risks, then bridging is something to consider.

Having said that, here i am a newb to this board, second post, but having said that, 98% of us here are NOT pros, and really need to be looking out for our own long term health. This means that bridging is probably something to be avoided.

Unless you are on TRT, and "bridging" is your regular TRT protocol. But you still need to incorporate a long enough bridge (I call it cruising) to allow for a sufficient "cooling off" period. Maybe not as long as the original cycle, but close.

Reaction score
A bridge is something to hold you over til your next cycle. HGH + clomid would work. Some guys do d bol, 10-20mg for 8wks, etc etc

its not a good idea IMO if you are not looking to compete. Unhealthy and never allows you to get back to natural levels.

You'd call extending one's clomid past pct, at like 25mg ed, a bridge?

Not judging or critiquing, but to me I dont see how that is a bridge. Clomid is non-supressive and some would argue can even help heal a damaged hpta so why would it be bad to run a low dose of clomid in between cycles?

Again, I could be TOTALLY off with my statement, so please correct me if i'm wrong in any way. Just been thinking about long-term clomid alot lately and was planning on posting something about it anyway. I know Zeek started a thread about it awhile back but i'd be curious to know if you, or anyone, has any more thoughts.

To me, running a low-dose clomid in between cycles is kinda like running say, ghrp(either 2 or 6). Isnt the point of ghrp(and the other peptides to go along with it, or similar ones) to get the most out of your own NATURAL GH pulse?

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

We all heard about BB who like to bridge between cycles.Now the question :Is bridging just for people on TRT ?Any AAS,in a dosage sufficient to promote muscle increase will shut you down.So if this is the case i don't see any reason to do a PCT and then bridging because that will keep you shut down.Unless you are on TRT why doing that?Let's see what do you think abou it.Thanks

Sorry bro, new to the board.

Don't know your stats.

Are you a long time user that's getting ready to stay on anyways or are you new to cycling?

If you stay on you stay shut down. The longer you stay on, the chances of you recovering can diminish over time. There are people that have stayed on for years and recovered just fine and there are people that run a Nandrolone (Deca, NPP, Tren) for a short period of time and have a hell of a time starting back up.

We are all different and react differently. Just because one guy recovers, doesn't mean everyone will. It's a roll of the dice and just because we are hittin' it hard now doesn't mean that life won't take over and we won't be doing it in the future.

Bodybuilding isn't for everyone meaning "for life" so as TR mentioned, unless you plan to do this for the next 30 or 40 years, keep it safe ;)

HDH

Reaction score
You'd call extending one's clomid past pct, at like 25mg ed, a bridge?

Not judging or critiquing, but to me I dont see how that is a bridge. Clomid is non-supressive and some would argue can even help heal a damaged hpta so why would it be bad to run a low dose of clomid in between cycles?

Again, I could be TOTALLY off with my statement, so please correct me if i'm wrong in any way. Just been thinking about long-term clomid alot lately and was planning on posting something about it anyway. I know Zeek started a thread about it awhile back but i'd be curious to know if you, or anyone, has any more thoughts.

To me, running a low-dose clomid in between cycles is kinda like running say, ghrp(either 2 or 6). Isnt the point of ghrp(and the other peptides to go along with it, or similar ones) to get the most out of your own NATURAL GH pulse?

Anyone?!?? don't have to KNOW, just curious peoples experiences/thoughts?

New Threads