Pinnacle Gear

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got blood work to prove it. Not saying your shit was bunk, but mine was gtg. Will I use their shit again? Hell no..

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think the word "inconsistent" can be used regarding their products

Reaction score
My first was pinns test e

I felt it kick in and was getting amazing pumps around week 5 then outof nowhere the pumps disappeared. Posted about it on ology and emailed pinnacle, all i got was a bunch of bro science responses saying if i don't believe in it my receptors won't take it well or some shit like that. It was around the time of the "new raws" and they would say it'sall in my head because I was hearing how great these new raws were lol. In reality I think the 2nd vile I switched to was bunk.

Anyways pinn never again, been almost a year since my first and doing research for my second. Still undecided on who to go with but this board seems much better and without a hidden agenda

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My first was pinns test e

I felt it kick in and was getting amazing pumps around week 5 then outof nowhere the pumps disappeared. Posted about it on ology and emailed pinnacle, all i got was a bunch of bro science responses saying if i don't believe in it my receptors won't take it well or some shit like that. It was around the time of the "new raws" and they would say it'sall in my head because I was hearing how great these new raws were lol. In reality I think the 2nd vile I switched to was bunk.

Anyways pinn never again, been almost a year since my first and doing research for my second. Still undecided on who to go with but this board seems much better and without a hidden agenda

Do your research and ask questions. There is tons of knowledge here at SI.

Reaction score
Good to hear, I can already tell it's much differnt than other boards from my time here so far

Reaction score
. I am an ex ology memeber...who also got sucked into pinn labs...bullshit!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are a whole lot of ex Ology members here brother. Glad to have you on SI!

Reaction score
I'm right here with you bro. Same thing happened to me

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ditto. Thank God for choices.

whitelml

Reaction score
Ex ology member here also. Just banned today as matter of fact. Damn monopoly over there with pinnacle. I did sucker in and order a few bottles of there prop. Havnt tried it yet tho