New member first cycle 3 days ago tips needed

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb. Looks good; Id add clomid to your pct

Reaction score
Hey what's up guys just going to give you a little update. Day 7 still doing the dbol cut back to 20mg twice a day pined twice one in thigh. Felt a lot of soreness the next day. So i decided to do glute for next pin of test e. Went much better no issues. Slight touch of acne around neck area " 3 pimples to be exact". Put on 3 lbs since the start and my . Max bench has gone up 30lbs . Very slight change in pectoral area . Really have to look hard to see anything . Could just be in my head

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Hey what's up I am back guys. I know I started off on the wrong foot with some of you guys. I went ahead as per your recomindations and got some blood work done . As suspected at 34 yrs old I have low test coun,t was 508 cholestorole was 200 . Like I said before doing test e 250 mg twice a week with 30 mg of dianbol... any other

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hey what's up I am back guys. I know I started off on the wrong foot with some of you guys. I went ahead as per your recomindations and got some blood work done . As suspected at 34 yrs old I have low test coun,t was 508 cholestorole was 200 . Like I said before doing test e 250 mg twice a week with 30 mg of dianbol... any other

Ummm, did you get the blood work while you're pinning gear?

Reaction score
Nope did it 3 days before I started anything also fasted for 16 hours before blood wss drawn

Reaction score
A recent blood work test came back with everything within range for my age and weight. . I did do a stress test and it was noted by the doc that I am a little underconditioned. But that's result of barely any cardio other then what my job requires

As suspected at 34 yrs old I have low test coun,t was 508 cholestorole was 200 . Like I said before doing test e 250 mg twice a week with 30 mg of dianbol... any other

You said you had bloods and test was normal, then you say you got bloods following recommendations and it was low as suspected. Why would you suspect it to be low if you had just gotten bloods and it was normal?
If following recommendations in this thread, you were already pinning so it wouldn't have been 3 days before you started.
Doesn't make sense.

Reaction score
I stand corrected when I said bloods was normal . I was tested for other items about a month back . Doc told me everything was good. . Didnr even look at the results they staid in a file with regular doc I see. So based on that I decide I was going to try cycle of test a dianboal. If the doctor said something was wrong I would have never tried anything but he said overall health was ok for my age. . So i talked to a buddy and he said he could get me what I needed. But that I should also have a base line of my blood work . So i felt weird going to my doc and asking him for more blood work to be done. I went to another doc told him exactly what I wanted and he got it done for me . So now I think I have All the info I need

Reaction score
I jumped the gun and started the cycle before I got the results. Did the blood work about 5 days before first pin ... beside I knew I would come back with low test . I am 34 I had been eating like shit for a while un till recently. . So expected it to be low. Doctor who read results didn't act to concerned with it though he said range for my age is 250_1000 . That I was on the lower end but not to be concerned. He recommended more exercise omega 3 and red yest rice for the colestrol . .

Last edited:
Reaction score
BETTER EXPLINATION 6-27-17 went to doctor A for routine physical that include blood work urine stress test. DOCTOR A SAID "everything looks normal or within range. Around a week later put in request for items. ON 7-11-17 went to doc B for just bloodwork asked to be tested for everything. ON 7-15-17 package came in. Started using the item 7-16-17. Got result from doc B 7-24-17. Result showed low test at 508. Anything else I should be looking at in the results ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Going on vacation soon for two weeks don't plan on doing much as far as exercising or weights. I am flying really hesitant on taking the product onto a flight. WhT would happen if I just stopped the test e for the two weeks and then started it back up once I got back

New Threads