jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope...I’m good with cream lol

But others might like those for sure!:)

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Ive looked into the diff types of TRT, the pellets were expensive as hell at every place i saw that offered them.

Compared to injections pretty expensive Think around $900 for 4-5 months but no pinning every week or putting cream on everyday etc . Friend of mine is loving it. The release is suppose to be more consistent as well. Been to three clinics lately and they are all pushing it over injections.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive looked into the diff types of TRT, the pellets were expensive as hell at every place i saw that offered them.

lol...never looked at them but have read about them...plus I'm old school and cream works:)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Compared to injections pretty expensive Think around $900 for 4-5 months but no pinning every week or putting cream on everyday etc . Friend of mine is loving it. The release is suppose to be more consistent as well. Been to three clinics lately and they are all pushing it over injections.

That's awesome for sure and as long as it works and is affordable ...they should do it!:)...

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well fuuuck....................I guess with whats going on with my body now (at the moment) I am losing a bit of hair now that the test has kicked in...I'm not ok with it and upset that this is the first time having this issue at this extreme soooooooo...I'm going to call Dr. and have blood test earlier than planned to see what level I'm at to see what I want to do. Even though it's just the cream...I might only apply 2x a week vs everyday as I don't have any issues with that.

We shall see what happens!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
well fuuuck....................I guess with whats going on with my body now (at the moment) I am losing a bit of hair now that the test has kicked in...I'm not ok with it and upset that this is the first time having this issue at this extreme soooooooo...I'm going to call Dr. and have blood test earlier than planned to see what level I'm at to see what I want to do. Even though it's just the cream...I might only apply 2x a week vs everyday as I don't have any issues with that.

We shall see what happens!

Never used creams but dosing and consistent absorption/utilization is better with injections. I know you were psyched about the cream but you may end up going back to injections.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never used creams but dosing and consistent absorption/utilization is better with injections. I know you were psyched about the cream but you may end up going back to injections.

Unfortunatly the issue with injecting is...

1. I can’t afford prescribed test injections (vial or my Dr. injecting)

2. I can not get the correct dose to inject from an underground

3. I will not go past the dose amount that will keep my test level 40-50

I’ll figure it out as the biggest reason for me taking it is to have a normal sex life...lol:)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you ever asked? I know a guy that would be more than happy to dilute it to what ever strength you need.

Well that would be wonderful but I don’t know proper dose yet....working on that!

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Unfortunatly the issue with injecting is...

1. I can’t afford prescribed test injections (vial or my Dr. injecting)

2. I can not get the correct dose to inject from an underground

3. I will not go past the dose amount that will keep my test level 40-50

I’ll figure it out as the biggest reason for me taking it is to have a normal sex life...lol:)

How much does it cost for you to get test for injection? Im only asking cause through my doctor i only end up paying like 20-30 a month for my test that i inject at home. And that is without using my insurance to pay for it.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much does it cost for you to get test for injection? Im only asking cause through my doctor i only end up paying like 20-30 a month for my test that i inject at home. And that is without using my insurance to pay for it.

Not sure...going to make an appt and ask but I seriously doubt it's that cheap here ...plus curious why going back to injection is going to change the issue...I'm sure it's hard for folks to understand that my body is reacting way different to many things thanks to the left side of brain surgery:(

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Not sure...going to make an appt and ask but I seriously doubt it's that cheap here ...plus curious why going back to injection is going to change the issue...I'm sure it's hard for folks to understand that my body is reacting way different to many things thanks to the left side of brain surgery:(

NO no, im not suggesting going back to anything, im just curious how much it must cost out there, you need to go with whatever is going to work best for you for your body. No doubt about that, youre going through and have gone through more than most of us will ever have to deal with.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
NO no, im not suggesting going back to anything, im just curious how much it must cost out there, you need to go with whatever is going to work best for you for your body. No doubt about that, youre going through and have gone through more than most of us will ever have to deal with.

lol...no worries...I'm just trying to figure shit out and I will...as I always do:32 (20):

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
700$ from a place around here, quit looking into it after i saw that price tag LOL.

But that was through a clinic, didnt bother asking my doctor at the time cause he was being a bit of a dick about the whole trt thing anyway.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
700$ from a place around here, quit looking into it after i saw that price tag LOL.

But that was through a clinic, didnt bother asking my doctor at the time cause he was being a bit of a dick about the whole trt thing anyway.

Exactly...way to much money that I want to spend on it for sure...but sounds like a great way to do test...:)

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Exactly...way to much money that I want to spend on it for sure...but sounds like a great way to do test...:)

Yeah if they work as well as ive seen people say they do, im happy with the injections, its cheap and i can monkey around with the dose.....potentially :32 (20):

New Threads