Helloooo.. all

Reaction score
Hello all.. I posted for the first time here friday, I had some questions about test Prop.. Anyways, I just saw where we could introduce ourselves an I thought I would do so formally..I am 42 and taking test as a hormone replacement and ever since i started, i have felt great.. I posted to ask some questions about test prop because my source switched from test Cyp. to the prop without even telling me..i about shit when i noticed what he gave me was water based...I thought he got me for a second..lol But after a heated phone call and some research i found out that they were out of Cyp and all he could provide was prop. You guys were very helpful in helping me with the dosage transition..because i did not have a clue!
About myself, I keep in shape usually through physical labor and I did he p90x program two years ago.. Ill have to say that i look just as good now tho because of the test i take..I have heard rumors that you cant do cardio while taking steroids, but thats not true for hrt right?? I need to because my blood pressure is up there..which reminds me to ask if you guys have any advice for getting that down..

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI!
You can do cardio on trt it's not a problem.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro... I haven't heard of prop as a water based inject though... you sure about that?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Water based? That would be suspension... I think your source might be a meatball. And you SHOULD do cardio while on or off steroids as its good for your health.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. Ask as many questions as you like, there are many that can help you here

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro! Good to see that the community has got you squared away!!!

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard bro! you'll like it here.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother. The only AAS that kills my cardio is tren. Also, good dbol gives me calf pumps when I run so I do not do cardio when taking those two but otherwise, hell yes hit that cardio brother!

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm reception.. I am on the cardio.. Also about the prop.. something is not right.. I have noticed that after i inject, the pain of it starts to set in and is in full swing by ten minutes.. i can handle it but i noticed that i was getting warmer and it seemed my heart rate increases..it is a little bit scary actually..it is water based and it is from a trt clinic..however, it is also second hand..I know it is test because i feel the effects from it (and see them) Pillar mentioned "suspension" am i not supposed to Inject this? Please help..

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI.. There's a lot of good info here. Listen to the members that have been in this game awhile.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm reception.. I am on the cardio.. Also about the prop.. something is not right.. I have noticed that after i inject, the pain of it starts to set in and is in full swing by ten minutes.. i can handle it but i noticed that i was getting warmer and it seemed my heart rate increases..it is a little bit scary actually..it is water based and it is from a trt clinic..however, it is also second hand..I know it is test because i feel the effects from it (and see them) Pillar mentioned "suspension" am i not supposed to Inject this? Please help..

If it's water based it is suspension, probably why you feel the burn too. This means there is no ester attached to the test and it is absorbed very rapidly. That also means it's out of your system faster. It's probably not a good choice for trt.

Do you notice a "crash" after about 7 or 8 hours?

Do you have any other options to buy test somewhere else?

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

New Threads