Week 22-27 Var 60mg/d
Week 19-24 Test E 500mg/w

Week 1-8 Deca 700mg/w
Week 9-16 Deca 800mg/w
Week 17-24 Deca 1000mg/w

Week 1-12 GH 5ius ED
Week 17-20 GH 5ius ED

Week 13-16, 21-24 GH 10ius MWF, 10ius Slin 3x a day TuTh*

This cycle was designed by the all famous RJ himself. If you guys want to know who RJ is then you need to either do a search on ology for RJ90210 or Join Thefitnessnation.net. I have learned everything I know today from RJ and User@204...these two guys are seriously hands down the most experienced and smartest guys I have met

That is a monster cycle... I'm not sure if I will run over a gram again. The last blast of 1300 or so wasn't healthy feeling if you know what I mean

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would probably come damn close. Although I would use pork not lamb and I'd add in bell peppers. Nice touch with the cheese though!

My fiance's mother makes a strange version of shepherds pie in a large roasting pan. I usually just use the pan as my plate lol...

My fiancé is disgusted with me sometimes. But her mother loves it. She really gets a great deal of satisfaction from feeding people and I make her very happy :)
The cheese is the topping on the cake. My dad's third wife taught me that. I also caramelize an onion and throw it in.

I probably wouldn't do the bell pepper tho. No place in my Irish delight.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm going all out with a test/deca/masteron/var bulker here in a few weeks. gonna be eating everything in sight and doing a 3 day a week 5x5 routine. Freaky, here i come!

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn you guys are running some crazy cycles lol. I'm one week in on test c 500/week and d-bol 25 ed. Im going to bump the dbol up to 50ed. This is my first cycle. Kinda sucks though because Ive been sick the past 2 days. Oh well...back to the gym tomorrow.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn you guys are running some crazy cycles lol. I'm one week in on test c 500/week and d-bol 25 ed. Im going to bump the dbol up to 50ed. This is my first cycle. Kinda sucks though because Ive been sick the past 2 days. Oh well...back to the gym tomorrow.

Don't bump up that dbol yet. Only way you need over 30mg is if its under-dosed. Patience.

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice! I dont believe its underdosed. My workouts have been pretty crazy and Im only 8 days in.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice! I dont believe its underdosed. My workouts have been pretty crazy and Im only 8 days in.

Don't split the dose either. Just take it all 1 hour pre workout. You'll be lifting trucks.

Reaction score
I will start my bulking cycle in three weeks.It looks like this:

1-11 Test P at 600mg per week
1-10 NPP at 400mg per week
1-10 Mast P at 400mg per week.

It's my first time using deca and I'm very exited about it. I will probably strat a log to let everybody how is working.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It's my first time using deca and I'm very exited about it. I will probably strat a log to let everybody how is working.

you must like short esters lol

run your test p out to 12 weeks atleast...npp is very hard on your hpta

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also want to add...I ran out of patience..

hit 300mg tren e....100mg tren a....200mg mast e....100mg test e

did a couple cc in the right quad and a couple more in the right glute...proly going to be limping tomorrow (finally I get a bum leg...you guys dont know how bad ive been waiting for this!)

Let the games begin!

Reaction score
Man,you will be the champion in the game!!Tren is so tempting but i have to wait few cycles, i guess, before jumping on the Tren train.It is so hard since i already got some bottles of tren .For now i'm just looking at them like a maniac and wonder how it will be.LOL
I also want to add...I ran out of patience..

hit 300mg tren e....100mg tren a....200mg mast e....100mg test e

did a couple cc in the right quad and a couple more in the right glute...proly going to be limping tomorrow (finally I get a bum leg...you guys dont know how bad ive been waiting for this!)

Let the games begin!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have to disagree with this

For a first timer? Ok, just opinion. Hell I use a 20mg tab preworkout and get crippling back pumps but my guy notoriously overdoses the hell out of his tabs. No its not IP ;)

you must like short esters lol

run your test p out to 12 weeks atleast...npp is very hard on your hpta

Agree with running the test an additional two weeks, but I'd take the NPP to 12 or 14 weeks. You'll regret stopping at 10.

Reaction score
Thanks for advice ,man.I will run extend the cycle then 2 more weeks.
For a first timer? Ok, just opinion. Hell I use a 20mg tab preworkout and get crippling back pumps but my guy notoriously overdoses the hell out of his tabs. No its not IP ;)

Agree with running the test an additional two weeks, but I'd take the NPP to 12 or 14 weeks. You'll regret stopping at 10.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man,you will be the champion in the game!!Tren is so tempting but i have to wait few cycles, i guess, before jumping on the Tren train.It is so hard since i already got some bottles of tren .For now i'm just looking at them like a maniac and wonder how it will be.LOL

If you're running npp this cycle why can't you run tren next cycle? Theyre both 19nors. You're not gonna turn into some maniac that foams at the mouth and eats peoples faces. You'll just turn into a sleep deprived maniac that can dead lift tanks and shit. No big deal.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're running npp this cycle why can't you run tren next cycle? Theyre both 19nors. You're not gonna turn into some maniac that foams at the mouth and eats peoples faces. You'll just turn into a sleep deprived maniac that can dead lift tanks and shit. No big deal.

As a sleep deprived maniac who dead lifts tanks in his spare time, I can attest to this.

Reaction score
Man,you know what, you made me to change my mind.Tren will be next cycle.And it will look like this:

1-12 Tren E at 400 mg per week
1-16 Test E at 600 mg per week
1-16 EQ at 750mg per week
1-5 T/bol at 50 mg per day
So what do you think?

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I agree with POB... Especially considering it's your first cycle ever. See how you react to the 25 ed. I been using AAS for 11 years and I stick around 30 mg ed. At 50(which I've run plenty of times) I get crazy bloated even with my AI. Not to mention the insane back pumps... If you're not satisfied with the 25 mg ed at the end of your cycle, next time up it to 50. Something tells me you'll be very happy though