Labmax Test Kit Results

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Bought a labmax test kit to test some gear I thought was bunk.

I watched every YouTube video I could find on this testing kit. The results were hard to tell without comparison to what good results were and what was bad.

But when compared to good you can see the results sense you look at the results with a 365 uv light I didn’t take any pictures.

What I tested:

G.E.P. Test P. 100mg/ml
G.E.P. Test E. 250mg/ml
G.E.P. Tren A. 100mg/ml

The results were what I figured bunk fake gear. This concludes everything I have seen out of Bulgaria and from a dude named JimTren has been fake!

I then tested two other substances I knew to be good to compare these came from other donations.

Prague Test C 250 mg/ml
British Dragon Test E 250 mg/ml

These two you could see the ultra violet color and there was no question that was good.

G.E.P. Is junk fake the packaging looks just like it came from a pharmacy don’t be fooled by this.

The real British Dragon is g2g.

When using the labmax test kit for the first time try to compare the results with something you know is good, you will see the difference right away.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just for clarification, the "real" British Dragon doesn't exist anymore. Anything labeled British Dragon these days is a knock off. Doesn't mean it's fake though. I just think its important for people to know the original BD went down years ago.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Which kit did you buy?
Are results accurate?
Cost?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
pretty sure those test kits only show whether or not the compound is present, not the concentration mg/ml

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Labmax is shit man, pin gear, get blood work.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Which kit did you buy?
Are results accurate?
Cost?

https://www.labmax.ca/proddetail.php?prod=mini_test_kit

the results concluded with the colors they said and the substances I knew were fake
showed no ultra violet.

to me was very helpful

pretty sure those test kits only show whether or not the compound is present, not the concentration mg/ml

Yes correct

Labmax is shit man, pin gear, get blood work.

please explain why, the results showed to be consistent.....

also so there is no blood test for many substances so you cant just “pin and go get bloods” it’s not that simple

Last edited:

New Threads