Douchebag at work

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL! I like this post alot. Yes most everyone does think he's a prick, but he does have his followers.

Rofl I love this too. Why does it have to be against the law to punch a fucking prick asshole in the throat?

Cashout

Reaction score
Do you value your job? Does your family count on your income to keep the bills paid? Do you value your freedom?

If any of those are "Yes" then I would strongly advise you against any altercation with said EMPLOYEE.

He has a boss, right? You have a boss, right?

Go to your respective bosses and demand something be done.

This is work place harassment. Period.

Follow the chain of command and end it within the structure of the organization and the law.

You are then on record formally as having logged a complaint. You are protect legally. You employer is obligated at that point. You don't lose your job. Your family gets to keep the bills paid. Best of all you don't run the risk of being arrested, proscuted, and possible jailed.

Simple.

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Put him on "ignore". That's what I do with colleagues that I can't stand.

Reaction score
Perfect advice.

Do you value your job? Does your family count on your income to keep the bills paid? Do you value your freedom?

If any of those are "Yes" then I would strongly advise you against any altercation with said EMPLOYEE.

Follow the chain of command and end it within the structure of the organization and the law.

You are then on record formally as having logged a complaint. You are protect legally. You employer is obligated at that point. You don't lose your job. Your family gets to keep the bills paid. Best of all you don't run the risk of being arrested, proscuted, and possible jailed.

Simple.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Simple.
Yeah..this is probably the most rational route...and yes to all those things. Thanks.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Depending on your work relationship to him see what you can dig on him If fucking him up is out and you dont want to hood it up and take a bat to his knee find dirt on him . just and ex. I have a fag that works with me that loves to run his mouth about shit that isnt his bus. He also talks about how he cheats on his sig. other all the time bla bla bla I told him next time my name comes out of his mouth I'll make sure his wife finds out he is a craigslist fag. couple of screen shots saved on a thumb drive from his work comp. problem solved lol see what you can find bro hold that shit over his head. everyone has secrets

Reaction score
Ask him out on a date.:-0 When he thinks you're joking...make him wonder.:x Might start some rumors, but you got a family so who cares.

If he was molested or abused as a kid it'd make for a double-whammy.

(You can fight with humor much more effectively than most people realize.)

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all the responses guys! Great feedback.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just for an update on this guy. He hasn't said 3 words to me since week 7 of my cycle, hehe. Love it.

Reaction score
Stash some Heroine, Vaseline/Dildo & a stack of Playgirl mags in his locker & tell your boss about someone at work selling drugs on the premises. If you convince your superiors, they WILL call the police and bring in the German Shepherds to sniff shit out. He gets busted for drugs and everyone finds out that his asshole gets more 2 way traffic than I-95 on a Monday morning. He gets fired and you would have successfully supplied everyone with killer 1-liners for months to come.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you can't be a gentleman, and sometimes a prick needs a beating...wtf...no punn indended! What kind of work do you do? Lets approach this differently, psychological warfare may be needed...he'll never know what hit him. Make him look incompetant in front of everyone to the point where he's the village idiot. He'll either snap or shutup! And he doesn't have to know your the one making him look stupid!

New Threads