ECA preworkout

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Or you can not say a thing and if they dare ask you what your buying medicine for, you can tell them to get ****ed? them

Mitchpdavis

Reaction score
Sorry guys I’m a rookie... how do you use the primatine as a pre workout?
i was asmatic most of my life so I’m use to taking the crap..
on the flip side I’m looking for a pre work out that’s going to help get my fat useless ass motivated...

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry guys I’m a rookie... how do you use the primatine as a pre workout?
i was asmatic most of my life so I’m use to taking the crap..
on the flip side I’m looking for a pre work out that’s going to help get my fat useless ass motivated...

Personally, I’d be careful using ephedrine as a preworkout. I’m pretty sensitive and feel like it’s a heart attack waiting to happen if I’m not careful. No idea if that’s really possible but you get the point.

Someone on here has a really good EC protocol thread. I think it might have been POB. You build up a tolerance after a bit which I’m sure is what happened to you. Use it for a few days to bump your overall energy levels.

Does anyone on here actually use it as a pre?

Mitchpdavis

Reaction score
Personally, I’d be careful using ephedrine as a preworkout. I’m pretty sensitive and feel like it’s a heart attack waiting to happen if I’m not careful. No idea if that’s really possible but you get the point.

Someone on here has a really good EC protocol thread. I think it might have been POB. You build up a tolerance after a bit which I’m sure is what happened to you. Use it for a few days to bump your overall energy levels.

Your right I found the sticky shortly after I made the comment.
As a medic... I see how this could be pretty dangerous.. and a set of balls with legs... I’d try it... but because I already have blood pressure problems.. I’m going to stay away from it.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
My pre is a banana, a slice of cinnamon raisin bread with cookie butter. I drink Gatorade throughout my session. I find any pre I didn't get the pumps I get without. Any caffeine pre makes me feel lethargic for whatever reason.

Charger69

Reaction score

Yes. Take 50 with 200 of caffeine.
Do not exceed 100 daily!!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I have been taking 25MG Bronkaid with my preworkout and I gotta say that it seems to affect my ability to do cardio. I sweat my ass off but I also have a harder time breathing. The Gui-whatchamacallit stuff makes me start producing mucous or something. I think I am going to just do coffee and be done with it.

New Threads