Veteran's Day

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks to all those who have or are serving!

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you to any vets out there, your service is appreciated.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks to all those who served, are still serving and to their families for hauling their share of the load during deployments etc...

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Appreciate all that served this country, all deserve much more than they currently get in dollars, benefits, etc

Happy vet day

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
THANKS to all the veterans who served or continue to serve!

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Much gratitude and respect to all those who served this great country! My wife served in the corps, and every year we do as much as we can for our local veterans. Our next-door neighbor pulled two tours in Vietnam and we spent the day yesterday getting his leaves up, And I am lucky enough to have as a customer and 85 years young veteran who was very high up there, a general even... I hooked him up with as much free stuff today as I possibly could. None of this would be here without you guys and gals and your willingness to serve and sacrifice, Skol!

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks to all those who served, are still serving and to their families for hauling their share of the load during deployments etc...

i agree bricks!! Also give a thanks to the families of vets. I grew up an army brat and watched my mother step up and be both the man and woman of the house while my dad was deployed multiple times. I later served in the corps for 6 years. 4 generation veteran but did nothing compared to my father, grandfather and great grandfather.
to those serving and those who stand besides them thank you for all that you do!

Last edited:

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you to all the vets for everything they did and continue to do

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Your welcome

You served in the royal army?
if so I love my Royal Marines, I did a lot of training alongside them as well as some Aussie units. Both very squared away and a hell of a hoot to drink some beers with

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Royal Air Force Tex

You served in the royal army?
if so I love my Royal Marines, I did a lot of training alongside them as well as some Aussie units. Both very squared away and a hell of a hoot to drink some beers with

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks to all the vets and thanks for the support us vets get. I wasn’t able to go get a free Red Robin burger but I spent it with my kids so I’m happy

New Threads