Where do you guys get your clothes??

bleachx

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I was at the mall shopping and after an hour of trying on jeans I finally went with some levis relax fit 550 40/32s. Now I know I'm not nearly as big as a lot of you guys so if I was having trouble finding some pants I know you guys must go threw some changes finding something that fits. Those jeans are so big in the waist I have to fold them over with the belt but anything smaller and my legs and ass felt like they were wearing a second skin. I know the fashion today is that homo skinny jeans crap that looks about as gay as gay can get but I'm not feeling that shit at all lol. So if you guys have any tips on where to shop for someone in the middle size, like not big enough for bodybuilder clothes by any means but still big enough to where normal people clothes fit weird let me know.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im cheap as fuck... Ill go to wal mart. Also flea markets yard sales and the such. But ya bro i feel ur pain. 6-2"@. 240 and 34" waist shit can be a pita shopping for clothes.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup I have the same problem. Went to buy dress slacks today and had to get 36 inch waist, so I could fit them over my quads, but they're about 4 inches too big in the waist haha...

bleachx

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya brother my stats are similar 6'1 and in the last 7 weeks I went from 225 to 243 yesterday. I'm in the middle of my first cycle and I'm responding very well. My fat has gone down just a bit and most of that weight has been added to my legs, calves, and ass so I'm not fitting into any of my jeans now. I tried some calvin kline, armini exchange, and some boss or something like that and they were a joke, so damn skinny. Like I was saying I ended up going with some over sized levis but if I lift up my shirt it looks retarded to see the waist folded over lol. There's a weekly flea market in Huntington beach here in the OC where I'm at so I think I'll check it out. Maybe I'll find some cheep stuff there, thanks for the tip.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wear sweatpants and pajama pants just kidding, but ive had decent luck at kohl lately. Waist still too big, but nothing like with Levis

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wear a mankini most of the time

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I go to buckle.com

I like luckys or BK's. They fit good and last a long time. They can be a little expensive but well worth it. they also have very fashionable long sleeve pearl snap shirts. I like buying stylish shirts every once in a while. when i get extra money.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I get clothes anywhere. Jeans have always been a thing I have been picky about. They have to be baggy, not falling off me, but they can't stick to me at all. Have to be baggy.

Gstacker

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Macys, guess outlets, echo outlets, true religion, nordstoms etc... Every pair of jeans I own gets altered.... I buy them big in the waist and I dint really care what the length is because I'm short anyways lol 5'7"......

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
During the day, Brooks Brothers head to almost toe... Cole Haan or Doc Martins for shoes.

Night time? Lucky Jeans or DKNY Jeans seem to be the brands that I have the best luck squeezing into. I like a clean, plain, white tee shirt but of good quality. Nice and thick. Nike Free Runs for sneakers.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lucky jeans are good, they are very conformable and last forever. I HATE BUYING NEW JEANS cause i always have to break them in. Strangely enough,my Favorite pair of jeans where bought from Walamrt, and i wouldn't trade them for any other in the world.

Reaction score
I used to buy all my clothes from surf shops till I got married this last time (3rd) I like Quilsilver, Billabong and O`neal jens nad of corse Levis is a classic. Now I get everything from Ross and Kohls, the only problem I had is the lengh of the pants their always too long for me lol...For shirt if they fit good I don`t care. For shoes I need a set of running shoes at a minimun, casual needs to be withe, for dress nice black but I don`t prefer any types cause i really don`t dress to formal anyway.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate nothing more than shopping for clothes. I can try maybe two pairs of jeans on and that's it. Only when I'm forced to. Which means that over the last few years airlines have lost my bags twice and I've gone crazy at whatever shop is close. Luckily both times was in the States - your clothes are really cheap.

That said, I lurve my blue Zegna jacket . . . and yes, I get hugs from lots of people in it, boys and girls.

Cashout

Reaction score
I can't wear jeans.

29 inch waist and 27 inch quads = no jeans.

I can't even wear most brand of shorts.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't wear jeans.

29 inch waist and 27 inch quads = no jeans.

I can't even wear most brand of shorts.
Feel so sorry for you Cash.

That said, when I was fit (rowing) I used to get into girls' pants whenever I could - whoops, I should say I used to wear girls' jeans, not guys' - small waist, big thighs. Just not quite Cash's ratios.

Cash: couldn't you just buy a jeans factory, get 'em made special order?

Cashout

Reaction score
Currently, I have 8 pairs of suit pants that were hand made by a tailor in NYC. I've used the same guy since 1996. I was fitted back then and he just seams a pair based on my original measurements.

I did, at one time, talk with the tailor about doing jeans and he said that it is really tough and most people who have them done are not particularly happy with the finished product because, unlike suit paints that are made from wool, jean denim requires some really heavy-duty seaming equipment that is typically only found in high volume, large batch run, upholstery factories.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo You'z big mother fuckers need to get some skids. lol remember them ? If I had quads like tree trunks thats all I would wear but I dont have issues like that yet. Hit up mens warehouse if you need jeans they have sweet brands and good sales so what if you pay 70 loot for a pair of jeans if you get one free and theres hot chicks that will measure you and figure out what size you need, and they will alter them if needed pow! for you regular folk that like style go to www.myhabit.com its a amazon affiliate that sells designer clothes super cheap they only do events by email but you can score wicked deals on great brands very trendy upscale shit for dirt cheap

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i hate shopping for jeans. Seems now a days there is nothing but skinny jeans. I have to get the waiste a few sizes too big just so they are not tight in the thigh and crotch area. I have found a few nautica brand jeans that seem to fit decent for me.

New Threads