63vette - I'm all in.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Ladies and gentlemen,

I have been around for a bit but haven't posted until last weekend. I see a lot of good bros here - some that I know and some that I do not know. I hope that I can chime in and help out from time to time and contribute to this wonderful board.

I look forward to reading your posts,
Vette

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I cannot let the irony go by without comment..... Jenner, excuse my ignorance please. I am so accustomed to an all male presence that I neglected the fairer sex. And low and behold, the first person to welcome me is none other than a wonderful female Super Mod. I will go back and edit my sexist "Fellas" comment and make it more in sync with the modern era. Again, please forgive my idiocy.

Vette

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I cannot let the irony go by without comment..... Jenner, excuse my ignorance please. I am so accustomed to an all male presence that I neglected the fairer sex. And low and behold, the first person to welcome me is none other than a wonderful female Super Mod. I will go back and edit my sexist "Fellas" comment and make it more in sync with the modern era. Again, please forgive my idiocy.

Vette

Lol, it's all good...I'll let you slide this time ;):)

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
63Vette is my people. Well read.....how have the painful calves pumps? I saw em....they were hurtin!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome vette! Good to have you on board!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Biggerben, the calf pumps are good for now because I have killed the cardio for a while. I am running tren/test/Var and it kills my cardio so no calf pumps for me my brother!

Now, I have a bulk coming up and will be taking dbol as a part of it and whenever that happens.... oh hell the pumps/cramps those things kill me!

The things we do.... lol

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DS6 and AndroSport, thank you very much for the welcome brothers!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. Best board ever!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, it's overwhelming how many good folks there are here.... thank you so much for the warm welcome!

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit I panicked for a sec - thought you were 63. I'm the resident old fart nd I want to retain my title! So now that you're younger than that: Welcome! (Actually, "G'day!")

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit I panicked for a sec - thought you were 63. I'm the resident old fart nd I want to retain my title! So now that you're younger than that: Welcome! (Actually, "G'day!")

HA! No, you still have the title brother! I will say though if you are anything like me people constantly think and am 10-12 years younger than I am. I think the six pack throws them off...lol... so don't let age slow you down a step bro... life is good and 60 is the new 40!

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI bro!!