Testosterone Suspension

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been using an oil based test suspension pre-workout for a week or so now... Fantastic stuff. I work out around 5, pin it at 3 since its oil based and show up ready to smash some plates. But I wondered what it would be like to try it on a non-training day...

So this morning around 10AM I pinned...

Well... Its 6:35 now, my girlfriend is crying cause I told her to shut the fuck up after she said something stupid and have pretty much been walking around the house mean mugging the shit out of everything... I couldn't reach the red hot in the fridge cause some cranberry juice was in the way. I screamed and cursed out the juice!

I'm incredibly angry right now with absolutely no right to be. Had a great day in fact!

Moral of the story is - there is something to be said for stable blood levels and the reduction of sides.

Anyone else try this stuff? I still love it for training... Guess I'm lucky that I'm probably asleep before the moodiness would kick in when my levels fall...

The part I don't understand is on top of the suspension I'm running a gram of Test PP and 600 NPP. So if my test levels fall, they can't be falling very low?????? So what gives?????????????

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the rough day friend. You know as well as we all do that everyone's sensitivity and reactions to changing levels is different. You might be one that finds yourself sensitive to a small drop in levels when around the 4000 ngl mark. Who knows?! Just try not to kill anyone. ;)

btw, I have been thinking about trying some susp for pwo myself. I have never tried susp though. Other than your agitation today, do you like the benefits?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not only does your test levels fluctuate while using a suspension, your estro levels are also on the roller coaster. I think the estro has more to do with the mood swings then the actual test itself...that's the only issue with a suspension...extremely unstable levels.

Ps...good job on putting your woman in her place lol jk

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been using an oil based test suspension pre-workout for a week or so now... Fantastic stuff. I work out around 5, pin it at 3 since its oil based and show up ready to smash some plates. But I wondered what it would be like to try it on a non-training day...

So this morning around 10AM I pinned...

Well... Its 6:35 now, my girlfriend is crying cause I told her to shut the fuck up after she said something stupid and have pretty much been walking around the house mean mugging the shit out of everything... I couldn't reach the red hot in the fridge cause some cranberry juice was in the way. I screamed and cursed out the juice!

I'm incredibly angry right now with absolutely no right to be. Had a great day in fact!

Moral of the story is - there is something to be said for stable blood levels and the reduction of sides.

Anyone else try this stuff? I still love it for training... Guess I'm lucky that I'm probably asleep before the moodiness would kick in when my levels fall...

The part I don't understand is on top of the suspension I'm running a gram of Test PP and 600 NPP. So if my test levels fall, they can't be falling very low?????? So what gives?????????????

Rolf@ mean mugging shit. For some reason im like that for about an hour after waking up. Then im just chill....

Get Some

Reaction score
POB, anytime you have a quick spike in hormone levels you are prone to be irritable or angry... remember, test suspension is non-esterified and gets into your bloodstream quicker than any oral. There are no metabolites and your body starts using it right away. Thisis the reason powerlifters love preworkout test suspension shots for extra strength and aggression. The only thing that comes close to this same feeling for me is halo.

POB - define "mean mugging".... lol, sounds like something I do all the time, I just want to confirm

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have not accounted for this in your diet. And why is there juice in your house? If I visit, I'll mean mug the shit out of the juice. Fuck you juice.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have not accounted for this in your diet. And why is there juice in your house? If I visit, I'll mean mug the shit out of the juice. Fuck you juice.

Sugar free cranberry man I swear.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

CAUGHT red handed! hahaha!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hahhaa....snappy on the suspension....now I know i'm not the only one.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
interesting - i can be an asshole too but mostly when I am hungry. Gear (in MOST cases) seems to make me more enjoyable all together... unless the switch is flipped and i get crazy. We all have a different pressure that sets off the switch thats all.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
interesting - i can be an asshole too but mostly when I am hungry. Gear (in MOST cases) seems to make me more enjoyable all together... unless the switch is flipped and i get crazy. We all have a different pressure that sets off the switch thats all.

Same here... In fact when I ran my first cycle I felt so good about life that I am totally convinced that i was Undiagnosed as hypogonadal.

But maaaaan... The surge of test I felt was incredible... Hours later though as that wanes, I hated everything.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB, anytime you have a quick spike in hormone levels you are prone to be irritable or angry... remember, test suspension is non-esterified and gets into your bloodstream quicker than any oral. There are no metabolites and your body starts using it right away. Thisis the reason powerlifters love preworkout test suspension shots for extra strength and aggression. The only thing that comes close to this same feeling for me is halo.

POB - define "mean mugging".... lol, sounds like something I do all the time, I just want to confirm

Mean-mugging is walking around pissed off with a pissed off look on your face and in your eyes. It's highly personalized by each individual. I already am known for my inability to conceal my displeasure, so when I am mean mugging people generally get the fuck out of my way.

Reaction score
Hey bro I heard test Susp hurt like crazy and thats a reason some ppl drop it after few days. Did you think is that bad?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey bro I heard test Susp hurt like crazy and thats a reason some ppl drop it after few days. Did you think is that bad?

I have had zero pain... It stings a tiny bit for about 2 seconds but thats it. This is an oil based as opposed to a water based solution.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya pik it dont hurt at all... Great for when ur taking ur APFT... Lol

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stack it with dbol pre workout and you'll be a monster
I have some tne/dbol oil that just makes me an animal. 75mg tne 25mg dbol. If I wasnt scared that it would send me on a killing spree I would add in tren base and cut back the tne dosage a bit.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I have actually never tried Test Suspension, but kind of want to now.

New Threads