Global pandemic: COVID-19

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We're in agreement about the media. They've profited massively from this entire pandemic and it doesn't take a genius to work out that, like the UK, the US press leans to the left. And has done for years (pre-Trump even).

Media leaning left would be one thing (and is completely expected) .. the media in the Reagan era leaned left ...

The US media in 2020 is a defacto arm of the democratic party .. they literally suppressed a news story that would have very likely had an impact on the election with less than a month to go .. I posted about it earlier - see Tony Bobulinski on google ... this one example but there are hundreds .. and then you have Big Tech censoring conservative content ... there is going to be a tipping point where there is going to be a conservative uprising ... that point may be far closer than any of us think ...

Reactions: Jin

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
So I saw today that 250,000 Americans have died from Covid. Are these BS numbers or real?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So I saw today that 250,000 Americans have died from Covid. Are these BS numbers or real?

All depends on what you believe. There is no objective truth anymore.

DOOM

Reaction score

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
You should listen to Joe Rogan’s podcast that aired this afternoon https://open.spotify.com/episode/56GQu5rohL5cWpByTDPTRu?si=2ihgdtDRR2mNTuItMHFHJw

The outlook for our country over the next 2 years is grim. What do the scientist know? We Americans are invincible!

No Kung flu gonna keep us from having
a Super Bowl :32 (18):

I will check it out.

I haven’t watched a super bowl in 4 years. So that doesn’t bother me

thought there was supposed to be a vaccine any day now. Still think we need to go with herd immunity and get this done with

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I will check it out.

I haven’t watched a super bowl in 4 years. So that doesn’t bother me

thought there was supposed to be a vaccine any day now. Still think we need to go with herd immunity and get this done with

Two very promising vaccines announced a week after the election. Curious timing;)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Covid related:
Olympia relocated to Florida just 4 weeks from show date.
Worlds Strongest Man was just in Florida as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Covid related:
Olympia relocated to Florida just 4 weeks from show date.
Worlds Strongest Man was just in Florida as well.

What'd you do Pickle?!? :32 (8):

New Threads