SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is my normal cycle

Test E 500 1-10 wk
Deca 300 1-10 wk
winny 20-40 mg /day last 5 week
Nolva and Clomid PCT

Im not prone to gyno thankfully

After research Im dropping Deca and thinking of replacing it with Mast.

My source sent me Bold instead of test a few weeks ago. How should I add it or should I.

Im 6'2" 245-255lbs. BF is 10-12% depending on diet and stuff. Im in shape looking to tone what I have and build from there. Im hitting the cardio and trolling the diet threads for ideas.

Ive always been lucky and kept a good build with exercise even w/o AS. If I can grow and tone and keep a reasonable amount of cardio thats what I want. Ive never lifted weights to look big, I just like them and got big if that makes sense.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Way to post whore up the thread bro!!! lol

What ester bold?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say drop the winni, get a new source cuz if u wanted test e y would he send u something different. Y not run test for 12 weeks instead of 10. Unless ur running prop then yes. Remember test e is long ester so u won't feel till week 4 or 5 which only gives u a couple weeks left . If I were u get a new source I think this would be a good cycle
Test e 500 mast e 400 and some var 50-75 mg run for the last 6 weeks which would be better than winni. Hope this helps

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jada. Hes the only one I have right now. Ill fire his ass soon enough. I have this bold and thought Id try it out.

POB- Sorry dude, I dont have an edit tab anymore.

Bold 100

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok Game , bold for what I know is Eq and u can add that as a compound on ur cycle but u always need to have ur bread and butter and that's test. Test is ur first compound for everything. I think my personal opinion :) is hold of my bro till u get some test e or test c. Remember like I said if u have health issues with blood pressure then EQ would not be good for u. If I were u contact ur source and let them know this situation needs to be fixed, if he cares about u then it will be done asap.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks I was going to use test with it. Ill just send it back.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
You have masteron and you are replacing it with deca? What ester?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is my normal cycle

Test E 500 1-10 wk
Deca 300 1-10 wk
winny 20-40 mg /day last 5 week
Nolva and Clomid PCT

Im not prone to gyno thankfully

After research Im dropping Deca and thinking of replacing it with Mast.

My source sent me Bold instead of test a few weeks ago. How should I add it or should I.

Im 6'2" 245-255lbs. BF is 10-12% depending on diet and stuff. Im in shape looking to tone what I have and build from there. Im hitting the cardio and trolling the diet threads for ideas.

Ive always been lucky and kept a good build with exercise even w/o AS. If I can grow and tone and keep a reasonable amount of cardio thats what I want. Ive never lifted weights to look big, I just like them and got big if that makes sense.

Fck dude, how big you wanna get?

New Threads