SAD uses crystal DNP

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I didnt have a bulk cycle planned for feb I would jump on the dnp party. But its not too cold here this year. Ill wait till next season
Keep us posted bro

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Looking good bro...Not too familiar with DNP until now...Is 3-5% BF possible in under a month? That would be incredible

SAD

Reaction score
Where do I start? Lol. First off, thank you all for the encouraging words.

The fact that you can see some semblance of abs on me is not a very good indicator of my bodyfat, because I am genetically gifted with abs that sit ON TOP of my belly fat, or rather, I should say that my belly fat is not subcutaneous, it's visceral. A better indicator of my bodyfat percentage is in my face (you're not gonna see it) and my love handles (check out the pic of my back). I'm certainly not 12%, but 18% might have been a stretch as well. I would rather guess too high then too low and have my expectations skewed the wrong way.

Christosterone, I will never be a bodybuilder. I have great respect for bodybuilders and what they do, but it's not for me. Besides not being gifted with aesthetic muscles and being too tall, I LOVE to eat, so it's three strikes and I'm out. Thanks for the vote of confidence though.

It's funny how we are as lifters. I see these pictures and I wonder how I'm as heavy as I am when I don't look very big or thick, but I'm not terribly fat either. I know what the scale says and how people look at me in real life, but then I see a picture of a guy like Dan Green who weighs 220 and he looks like a monster. Trips me out a touch, but then I realize that what truly matters is progressing every year, every month, every week, every day. We can't think about other people or what they think/see in us. We can learn from them, but in the end, it is me and me alone that determines my success.

BrotherBundy, here's the list of supps I'm taking:

Alpha Lipoic Acid - 100mg/3x/daily
Stress B Formula by Good'N'Natural - 1tab/2x/daily. (Contains inositol, choline, PABA, Citrus Bioflavonoids, and B-vitamins among other stuff.)
Chromium Picolinate - 200mcg/3x/daily
5-HTP with Valerian - 100mg/3x/daily
Diabetic Support Formula by Good'N'Natural - 1tab/3x/daily. (Contains ALA, Gingko Biloba, Coenzyme Q-10, Taurine, L-carnitine among other things.)
Omega 3 from ON - 4caps/3x/daily
Orange Triad Multivitamin from Controlled Labs - 4 tabs/2x/daily. (Multivitamin that also contains a joint complex, flex complex, and digestion and immune complex.)
Super Cissus - 4caps/2x/daily
Ostarine (or at least my rat is) from MPresearch - 2 caps/day

Also drinking a bottle of the blue machine and a bottle of the green machine from Naked Juice products every day.

Thanks for following. Today is day 3 and I have absolutely nothing to report besides slight water retention (could be my diet, who knows at this early stage).

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey mate. Look forward to seeing how the dnp impacts your workout. You are about 100 lbs bigger than me so I'm thinking you should be able to do a larger dose more comfortably than I could.

Be sure to report your sides as well as results. Looking forward to seeing how your journey works out.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn sad you're a big ol' bastard. looking forward to seeing how this works out for ya.

SAD

Reaction score
Day 4 - Have yet to take my fourth dose yet, but I know it's kicking at least to some extent. I had night sweats last night in a room that nobody has any business sweating in while they're sleeping (66 degrees, one ceiling fan, one tornado fan pointing at me). Also been shitting quite regularly. Not that I was irregular before, but I'd say I'm shitting twice as often for the last two days.

Looking forward to the RESULTS. Not looking forward to the sides, but at 250mg/day and my bodyweight, I shouldn't have it too bad. Guess we'll find out.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice, keep us posted brother, any info is helpful & educational... Hoping for minimal sides for you.

I already sweat like crazy at night because I have a wife who grows icicles if the air temp goes below her body temp. Lol

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good stuff brother. Keep us informed of any sides, appetite problems, etc. please.... with your size you might bump the second week yes/no?

Any lethargy or loss of strength (yet)?

Following closely brother.
Respect,
Vette

SAD

Reaction score
Nice, keep us posted brother, any info is helpful & educational... Hoping for minimal sides for you.

I already sweat like crazy at night because I have a wife who grows icicles if the air temp goes below her body temp. Lol

I'm in the exact same boat, brother. My wife is a third my size (literally), and is constantly cold. That being said, she's also a penny-pincher so we keep the heat down to 66* during the winter time. That wasn't enough last night even with the two fans on, so I'm sure it'll only get worse. It wasn't anything like my night sweats on tren though, so as long as it stays less than or equal to those, I can handle it no problem.

Good stuff brother. Keep us informed of any sides, appetite problems, etc. please.... with your size you might bump the second week yes/no?

Any lethargy or loss of strength (yet)?

Following closely brother.
Respect,
Vette

Probably not going to bump it up, just because I told myself from the jump that I was going to try to go 30 days and I only have 30 pills, so 1 per day is where I will likely stay. I have had no appetite issues at all yet, unless you count the increased gastric emptying as an appetite issue.

Lethargy is easy for me to drive through now that I'm sleeping a full night with my CPAP, as I had gone 5 months without getting ACTUAL rest. So any lethargy that I'm feeling (maybe a little) is paltry compared to before I had my CPAP.

Strength is still high. I switched from my 5x5 program to a custom program which works up to a few heavy doubles for each of my lifts and then drop sets to about half the weight for two burnout sets. For instance, today I worked up to two doubles with 545 (squat) and then dropped to 315 for 9 and then 185 for 15. On bench I worked up to two doubles with 385 and then dropped to 225 for 21 and then 135 for 30 (I got bored and stopped). I figured 5x5 would be too much, but if I'm still working up to 90+% of my maxes then I'll keep my strength during this run.

Will update tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty warm right now and bedding down, so tonight could be hot.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hawt.

(no homo ;) )

Cheers for the log! Good start!

SAD

Reaction score
Day 5, lethargy is somewhat pronounced today, but that is to be expected because of an emergency at my workplace that had me called in at 4am after being up 'till midnight.

Night sweats were distinct last night. I didn't realize I was so hot until I got up to piss. When I laid back down, holy fuck! My sheets and pillow were wet and cold as shit from the fans.

I don't feel terrible. I'm still getting things done and enjoying my time awake. I don't know who recommended it, but somebody in BB's thread mentioned taking the dose in the evening in order to endure the sides at night vs. throughout the day. I've been doing that and I think it is effective and preferable.

I'm still kicking around the idea of kicking it up to 500mg for a week. So 250mg/week 1, 500mg/week 2, 250mg/week 3, DONE. Thoughts? POB?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 5, lethargy is somewhat pronounced today, but that is to be expected because of an emergency at my workplace that had me called in at 4am after being up 'till midnight.

Night sweats were distinct last night. I didn't realize I was so hot until I got up to piss. When I laid back down, holy fuck! My sheets and pillow were wet and cold as shit from the fans.

I don't feel terrible. I'm still getting things done and enjoying my time awake. I don't know who recommended it, but somebody in BB's thread mentioned taking the dose in the evening in order to endure the sides at night vs. throughout the day. I've been doing that and I think it is effective and preferable.

I'm still kicking around the idea of kicking it up to 500mg for a week. So 250mg/week 1, 500mg/week 2, 250mg/week 3, DONE. Thoughts? POB?

Its simply a matter of how much misery you're willing to endure. If you bump to 500 and hate it, it'll take a day and a half to two days for the temp to come back down. Fuck it. I've ran it up to 750. Not like its gonna kill ya ;)

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you do bump to 500 you will not need that third week unless you are just tolerating the dnp really well and want to finish off your supply IMO.

I wouldn't make that decision until you have a day or two back on your normal schedule to see if the lethargy was from being called in at 4am or the dnp.

Great log bro... I dropped a little strength when I ran it but I never really knew how much was a true drop in strength (it came right back) and how much was just being too fucking tired to fart.

Much Respect Brother,
Vette

SAD

Reaction score
Well shit. Now I'm throwing around all sorts of ideas.

Might titrate up to 750mg for the last few days. Days 1-5 : 250mg/day. Days 6-10 : 500mg/day. Days 11-15 : 750mg/day.

Fuck it. That's the new plan. I can withstand any hell for 15 days. The sooner I get it done safely, the sooner I get back to my 5x5 program.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You might want to take the 750mg days off from work.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You might want to take the 750mg days off from work.

I can't speak for the crystallized stuff (the sides are supposed to be more tolerable) .... BUT..... No way in hell I would run 750mg of dnp powder of any quality for a day, much less a week. 500 of the yellow devil made me never want to run that shit again.

I am with POB, if you do, take days off because you are going to want to sleep, shit, and drink all day.

I would either run 500 for the next week and be done or run 250 for the next two... you really won't see your progress until a week after you finish bro...

Just my two cents brother.

Much Respect,
Vette

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't speak for the crystallized stuff (the sides are supposed to be more tolerable) .... BUT..... No way in hell I would run 750mg of dnp powder of any quality for a day, much less a week. 500 of the yellow devil made me never want to run that shit again.

I am with POB, if you do, take days off because you are going to want to sleep, shit, and drink all day.

I would either run 500 for the next week and be done or run 250 for the next two... you really won't see your progress until a week after you finish bro...

Just my two cents brother.

Much Respect,
Vette

I loved it! Only lasted a couple days... I was panting the whole time lol

SAD

Reaction score
I'm fully aware that my progress will not be seen until after I've dropped the water weight, and I assure you Vette that I am not making the decision to bump it up based on lack of visible results after 4.5 days. :D I just feel that at my weight and general high tolerance of chems/drugs/etc. that I'll be fine at 750mg for a few days.

As for being off from work, that's laughable. I work two jobs equating to roughly 80 hours per week, and I just took off three days to celebrate my anniversary, so I'll be working whether I want to or not. :-S Wish me luck!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck, you're gonna need it. Bring a fan. They're gonna want to know wtf is wrong with you though when you're sweating bullets.