I hate cardio šŸ™ what you guys recommend to make it bearable?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
*German comes into the room wearing lingerie, knee sleeves, and a lever belt. As she straddles me she whispers in my ear "yeah buddy".

Thats odd. She uses the ā€œainā€™t nothin but a peanutā€ line with me. I wonder why...

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I will stop being a pussy and just do it lol... (that was my favorite advice) i'm in the low 270's will be happy to get into the 230's. For sure going to look into the hiit shit more.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Not a standard cardio fan. It is necessary so we do what I have to do. Although as a powerlifter who loves to eat, I do alternatives like pushing and pulling a 500lb sled, kettlebells swings, flipping a 500-700 pound tire in the dirt. Kinda of a GPP style approach rather then sitting on a bike or treadmill. Works for me
Tiny

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
The more I think how much I hate cardio the more I try to get out of doing it. I just remember being obese, then get it done and move on.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Lol either do the cardio or be a fat ****.... Great motivation.

the more i think how much i hate cardio the more i try to get out of doing it. I just remember being obese, then get it done and move on.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I take that time to learn some new stuff on youtube. I have no internet at home so my time on the elliptical is the best time to get some education in.

Right now I'm learning the basics of how to draw. :)

I'm not good by any means, but I want to be. Seeing progress towards the next milestone keeps me looking forward to my time on the elliptical.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right now I walk, a lot. I eat my food during the day and use my lunch break to walk the neighborhood. I try to get in the pool as much as possible too, especially since Iā€™ll be closing it again soon for the winter. Probably gonna join a new gym shortly that has one. Swimming is one of my favorite ways to get cardio in.

Vigorous sex is definitely another good one.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Guess i will start with like 10-15 min sessions and work my way up.... Jumped i a soccer game this weekend at the company picnic after 10 minutes i thought i was getting stabbed in my side under my rib cage.... This is going to take a long time lol the first step into a long journey is always the hardest.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Guess i will start with like 10-15 min sessions and work my way up.... Jumped i a soccer game this weekend at the company picnic after 10 minutes i thought i was getting stabbed in my side under my rib cage.... This is going to take a long time lol the first step into a long journey is always the hardest.

1. I cant take your name seriously
2. Everyone should do cardio.. it's good for your heart!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1) do whatever your knees can tolerate

2) make it bearable by doing it from a place where you can watch girls in yoga pants.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
1) do whatever your knees can tolerate

2) make it bearable by doing it from a place where you can watch girls in yoga pants.
This is why I wear a flannel around my waist..

Pervs!!

New Threads