Hello!

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. I agree, if you bought some shite at GNC or something, it is complete garbage, anything that is legal that claims it boosts your testosterone or has "anabolic" somewhere on the bottle is complete BS garbage. Its snake oil man.

what if I’m suddenly experiencing a boner every time the wind blows

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
All you guys who continue bashing it, all I can do is report how I’m feeling, my performance and results.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
If you don't know what it is then don't take it..

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
So you sure you were banned because of a question or attitude? You asked a question, got plenty of the same answers. Many come out here and the answers they get isn't exactly what they were hoping for. Some listen others throw attitude. Your choice. We aren't taking the stuff you are. We are just here to help.

Leanmeanchine88

Reaction score
If I wanted to take roids, I’d do that. I’m not on this forum for cheerleaders, or for folks to bash what I do, with 0 open mindedness. My point of joining this forum was to learn about anything I can regarding training, nutrition and the supp I’ve started. With real exhange of ideas. If you don’t like what I’m saying, you can easily hit the back button, and go about your merry way. Those that ‘get’ what I’m saying, and doing here (to support others, and learn with agreeing to disagree) is OK.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I knew what it was, after researching, and then I took it. Thank you Dad.

You got to understand that even though UGBB is a public forum, it's a very small and tight community and membership isn't as transient as it is on some of the other forums. Given that, many of us take disrespect from a newer member as disrespect against us all. No one expects 100% agreement nor does anyone expect all advice to be followed. However there is an unwritten expectation to disagree maturely and to provide a rationale when advice isn't followed.

Glad you're here. I just don't want to see you get off on the wrong foot.

Last edited:

New Threads