Powerlifters diet

Chillinlow

Reaction score
When i was my biggest it was eat everything good , burgers pizza potatoes swallow with Some good beers. Repeat daily

German89

Elite
Reaction score
You can stop now. You win. I’m fully enamored.
Lmfao..

Soo... you wanna have a bowl of lucky charms, smoke a ciggie, have a huge cup of coffee, hit some deadlifts or something?

Reactions: Jin

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Lmfao..

Soo... you wanna have a bowl of lucky charms, smoke a ciggie, have a huge cup of coffee, hit some deadlifts or something?

Jin wants to hit something alright.. but being the ninja he is.. he might have already and you just didn’t know it! :32 (19)::32 (18):

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Newports and cocoa pebbles had me anabolic af
Lmfao. Right.. im a Marlboro girl. I hate them. I want my Canadian cigs but, oh well.

I like coco puffs as well.

I mix my lucky charms with nonfat plain greek yogurt and splenda. So good. The marshmallows get this sogginess to it that just melt in your mouth.. oh gosh. Is it 630 yet? I need my cereal fix

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmfao. Right.. im a Marlboro girl. I hate them. I want my Canadian cigs but, oh well.

I like coco puffs as well.

I mix my lucky charms with nonfat plain greek yogurt and splenda. So good. The marshmallows get this sogginess to it that just melt in your mouth.. oh gosh. Is it 630 yet? I need my cereal fix

I had unzipped my pants and was grabbing the tissues and lotion and then saw Splenda in there. Lost it.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Lmfao..

We'll have the smoke after we bite each other's callouses off:)

Reaction score
When i was my biggest it was eat everything good , burgers pizza potatoes swallow with Some good beers. Repeat daily
Depending on your definition of biggest, I’m the same way. The problem is my appetite must outweigh my lifting, as I always just get fat. Strong, sure, but I just pile on fat.

New Threads