Should I take arimidex?

bengom

Reaction score
Hi again henchers,

I am 1 week into my test en & anadrol course now and I noticed my nipples stick out a little bit more than normal, is this a early sign of gyno? Maybe time to start adding arimidex into my course now? Should I add it every other day? Or just when I think gynos gunna kick?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Arimidex will do nothing for anadrol estrogen, you will need nolva. What are your doses??

Hi again henchers,

I am 1 week into my test en & anadrol course now and I noticed my nipples stick out a little bit more than normal, is this a early sign of gyno? Maybe time to start adding arimidex into my course now? Should I add it every other day? Or just when I think gynos gunna kick?

Reactions: DF

DeltaWave

Reaction score
Or Letro. Except it seems more effective/potentially harmful of the two, and seems less considered unless in serious cases of gyno'.

But perhaps they just need a milking.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Dont use letro after a week on cycle you will crash your estrogen instantly

Or Letro. Except it seems more effective/potentially harmful of the two, and seems less considered unless in serious cases of gyno'.

But perhaps they just need a milking.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

^^ THIS ^^, Fookin' Aye. Yer just a week into yer cycle and yer nips are salutin'? This likely isn't the Test or Drol.

When's the last time ye cycled and how was yer PCT when he came off? Did ye get bloods done before this current cycle? Something not right here, Mate.

Tell about yer current AI protocol as well - leading with Letro is rarely a good idea for the reason Trump pointed out. Stane or Adex applied properly is typically more than 'nuff for most.

DeltaWave

Reaction score

Oh I see. But what about comparing Arimidex vs Nolva. Doesn't the AI keep estrogen production/aromatization at a minimum while the SERM just limits how much can be produced? And if that's the case, could they not just be used simultaneously until the gyno is controlled, then drop the AI?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Gyno after a week??

Oh I see. But what about comparing Arimidex vs Nolva. Doesn't the AI keep estrogen production/aromatization at a minimum while the SERM just limits how much can be produced? And if that's the case, could they not just be used simultaneously until the gyno is controlled, then drop the AI?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Which he says has started after a week into his cycle. We have no idea of his doses or his history. I have a slight memory that he has done a few random cycles before. More info is needed before you advice something as harsh as letro

Oh I meant to say his nipple issue

bengom

Reaction score
^^ THIS ^^, Fookin' Aye. Yer just a week into yer cycle and yer nips are salutin'? This likely isn't the Test or Drol.

When's the last time ye cycled and how was yer PCT when he came off? Did ye get bloods done before this current cycle? Something not right here, Mate.

Tell about yer current AI protocol as well - leading with Letro is rarely a good idea for the reason Trump pointed out. Stane or Adex applied properly is typically more than 'nuff for most.

Hello all, for those who didn’t see the previous post I’ve been an idiot and started a course without 100% knowing my shit. I owe you all my best thanks though as you have helped me to combat my stupidity.

And trump yeah, you are almost right I did one Anadrol and Test E capsule ‘course’ for a month, if you can even call it that.

One of the people I train with got me on it, and the gains were incredible, temporarily lol.
But then I never did a PCT.

I could be overthinking if it doesn’t seem likely to get gyno one week in. I’m just extra cautious when it comes to gyno, because in my opinion there is no worse side. My nipples just looked a bit more pointy than normal. Took one arimidex about an hour ago and there retreated back into me!

Edit: My course is Anadrol 50mg a day (for 3-4 weeks), test enanthate 300mg, 2x per week.

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Whats your dosage of test and anadrol. If your gyno sides are from the anadrol arimidex will do nothing.

Hello all, for those who didn’t see the previous post I’ve been an idiot and started a course without 100% knowing my shit. I owe you all my best thanks though as you have helped me to combat my stupidity.

And trump yeah, you are almost right I did one Anadrol and Test E capsule ‘course’ for a month, if you can even call it that.

One of the people I train with got me on it, and the gains were incredible, temporarily lol.
But then I never did a PCT.

I could be overthinking if it doesn’t seem likely to get gyno one week in. I’m just extra cautious when it comes to gyno, because in my opinion there is no worse side. My nipples just looked a bit more pointy than normal. Took one arimidex about an hour ago and there retreated back into me!

Reactions: DF

bengom

Reaction score
Whats your dosage of test and anadrol. If your gyno sides are from the anadrol arimidex will do nothing.

300mg test twice a week, 50mg anadrol daily.

i did a anadrol cycle before and never had any gyno at all.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I would drop the anadrol, see if it subsides you can always add it back another part of the cycle. This is why it’s advised to do test only for 1st cycle, because right now your taking 2 compounds and having sides and you have no idea what’s causing them

300mg test twice a week, 50mg anadrol daily.

i did a anadrol cycle before and never had any gyno at all.

Reaction score
Hi again henchers,

Yes take arimidex

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
in my experience

early on in a cycle the titts may get itchy, the socks may leave dents and that kinda deal but a single or two doses of a 1/2 mg of arimidex has cured it overnight and for the remainder of a cycle

New Threads