uncle z???

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The uncle screwed me over, and probably a ton of people about a year ago. Basically never got an order i paid for. I got a pm from someone on iron magazine saying they are trying to make those orders right and will send it soon. If they actually send it, I wonder if it would be even worth using. And no, this is not a plug for the uncle. Even if they make it right, will never try them again.....I know better now.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
everyone here know Z is shit

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man it's been a while since I heard that name.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Uncle z..wow blast from the past

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How are they going to make right? Z was busted a looooong time ago so no one in yheir right mind would step up and bother filling orderd, makes no sense.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They said they would re send the old order, plus give extra for the wait. They are saying they got in trouble, but not out of the game. who knows if all of that is true

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They said they would re send the old order, plus give extra for the wait. They are saying they got in trouble, but not out of the game. who knows if all of that is true

Sounds weird, I would probably cut my losses, and not have any more contact with them. Sounds like they are fishing....

Reaction score
Yeah man Z got busted I wouldn't play around with anyone claiming to be affiliated with Z.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The uncle screwed me over, and probably a ton of people about a year ago. Basically never got an order i paid for. I got a pm from someone on iron magazine saying they are trying to make those orders right and will send it soon. If they actually send it, I wonder if it would be even worth using. And no, this is not a plug for the uncle. Even if they make it right, will never try them again.....I know better now.

I would send a message back saying: "I have no idea what you are talking about. I did not make any 'orders' with anyone. I do not know where you got my email but it is clearly in error."

Losses happen and they are part of the cost of delving in the drug/underground/illegal business of the black market. Learn from your losses. Cut your losses. Do not let information you have put out there come back to bite you in the ass in hopes of saving or recouping a few bucks.

That's my advice.
Vette

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
but but but.....yes vette, i guess you are right. :( wasnt a huge order anyways. i feel like a mouse wanting to eat the cheese on a mouse trap.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude get out o that right away. Could be le trying. Say ou got the wrong person. A small order is not worth it. Do not respond and probably should delete your email.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
but but but.....yes vette, i guess you are right. :( wasnt a huge order anyways. i feel like a mouse wanting to eat the cheese on a mouse trap.

It sounds like you have pretty good instincts. I think error on the side of caution is quite wise brother!

Respect,
Vette

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with the above re: deny and delete. Nothing good can come from further engagement with anyone posing as Z or a Z rep. Cut your losses.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think even is reps are MIA, I remember Repo used to post daily on ology, now I haven't seen him posting at all.

Reaction score
Fck z he ripped me off for over 5 last year and knocked me out of game since for lack of a new friend

New Threads