Clomid vs HCG for testicular atrophy

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for information in regards to running clomid during cycle/blast/cruise to address testicular atrophy.*

I always get baby balls and I am looking to drop the HCG for a few weeks....looking for an alternative. I read an artical at one point that clomid was an alternative to HCG to address shrinkage; now I can't find the artical to save my life.

Has anyone run clomid instead of HCG and if so what protocol, how long and was it effective?

Thanks*
Grind

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have run clomid and it is obviously a natural test booster but it's been a while and don't remember the effect on the nuts that it had... probably wasn't looking for that specifically @ the time.

Zeek mentioned to me running it in that fashion at one point I think. Maybe He will chime in.

Z

Zeek

Clomid will do a great job at keeping the testicles from shrinking and if they are shrunk will bring them right back to full size plus some!!

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Think i'll be popping a pill every day then. Seems like the easy way to keep the boys nice and full. Freaks my wife out when they shrink down...

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice link! Should help answer this question! Thanks!

yeah man was an awesome and very informative read! im gonna get me some clomid, and hopefully it wont be as big of a spike in e2 as hcg? might couple it with my hrt soon!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Zeek, what dose should I start with to keep the bean bag looking good while on cycle?

Clomid will do a great job at keeping the testicles from shrinking and if they are shrunk will bring them right back to full size plus some!!

Z

Zeek

If they are not already shrunk 25 mg eod should suffice, if they are shrunken 50 mg eod till full size the back down or stop taking it all together till some shrinkage again and rinse and repeat.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No shrinkage yet. But my caps are 50 mg - will eod be ok, or should i order new caps?

Z

Zeek

That is fine bro or even E3rd day. The key is to use as little as possible to get the job done! not that clomid will desensitize

There has been a copy an paste war going on with the hcg issue for years on the boards. One guy will copy and paste that it does not desensitize and another copy and paste master will post another thing showing it does!

In real world practice does it or not? I am not sure since many of the guys living this lifestyle fry their hpta with a wide variety of methods and it is hard to pin point one.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My natural T levels are low - at about 260 so im not too concerned about restarting at this point. I've been through the last four years trying to make that work, and all thats happened is i've lost strength, muscle and libido! Im done with sub-par T levels!

I do agree, the least amount of product to get the result is the way to go. I'll do every three days and see how it goes. Although the boys are probably not much more than decorative accessories at this point, i'd still like to keep the illusion that they are in full working order!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey zeek if this clomid works so well, what would a sample cycle look like with clomid involved both inter (durring) and exter (post)?

say if i am running
500 mlg of test c or e
deca at 200-250 mlg a week
maybe some dbol, weeks 1-4
anavar at the end of the
12-16 week cycle

how would one incorporate the clomid in both aspects?

thanks man! u got a plethora of knowledge!

Z

Zeek

My natural T levels are low - at about 260 so im not too concerned about restarting at this point. I've been through the last four years trying to make that work, and all thats happened is i've lost strength, muscle and libido! Im done with sub-par T levels!

I do agree, the least amount of product to get the result is the way to go. I'll do every three days and see how it goes. Although the boys are probably not much more than decorative accessories at this point, i'd still like to keep the illusion that they are in full working order!

You do more than keep the illusion full healthy nuts are essential for us guys to have a real and good orgasm, otherwise we shoot blanks and those are terrible!

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Took a clomid yesterday - this morning some very healthy wood and the best morning sex i've had for a while. I shall be making this a regular part of my routine!

Reaction score
I have low dosed clomid for years on cycle...simple 12.5 mgs every non pin day or every other day.
Works like a champ. I've never had any desire to mess with HCG.

Reaction score
I just start with my TRT clomid e3d and so far nothing to report bad or good, will post what happen

OCDude

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmm this sounds like a great option for my bud that doesn't want to do a cycle. LOL He's having a little trouble keeping up with me right now, just wait a few weeks when I'm into my cycle!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
clomid is def the way to go, my buddy took it after his balls turn into raisens and it blew them back up, i will try to find out at what doses

Reaction score
I was always a strong believer in HCG being the top product for bringing your test levels back to normal...in that it shocks your nuts with a LOT of stimulation to make they produce and grow back to normal size or even bigger than before..but also Clomid is important as well to increase the free test and block estrogen..thats just what ive learned..i would like to know more tho.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
both are important, both work so well you can get just get by with one....

but stacking them will be best. no ? about it. both they their own uses.

Reaction score
Damn you 5 minute timer^^ and post quick reply button!

I'm thinking of running clomid for a month because I never ran it during my pct of ph. I haven't taken any blood tests, yet. I'm thinking it would help raise my test levels a bit and give me more gainssssss, since I'm not on anything and don't know how well I recovered.

Beneficial?

New Threads