Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well it lasted for a while but it doesnt get warm like it used tox-

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome thread! laughed all the way through. I wish I had this side effect! What's up with that Jstark?! You know I love the P! lol! Funny shit.

Reaction score
LOL, Well Noob.... The pinnacle guys knew about how easily you already pull chicks bro so they decided not to include the goods in your shit cause it wouldn't be fair to everyone else..... LOL just sayin!!!

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ya Stick a thermometer down the shaft for 45 seconds take a reading then record it.

Reaction score
Your DICK is about to get warmer!!!!!

Pinnacle has announced their conversion over to Mao Raws and the HIGHEST of quality. They have kicked off this new success with a SALE. Check out their site, they have a few new products as well!!!

And may the warmth be with you!!!!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your DICK is about to get warmer!!!!!

Pinnacle has announced their conversion over to Mao Raws and the HIGHEST of quality. They have kicked off this new success with a SALE. Check out their site, they have a few new products as well!!!

And may the warmth be with you!!!!

Haha!! PL's....making dicks warm since xxxx

Reaction score
So I'm coming up to week 3 on my first cycle test e 500 mg of pinnacle a week .so I noticed my di@k getting hard fast plus it feels warm! Funny thing is yesterday I was having sex when my wife said dude ur shit is hot! Lol is that normal. It's not
Hot just warm. She knows I'm using , plus I'm not goin to lie I noticed I'm more
Aggressive , she noticed too.

My hard on wont go away after sex. I'm 5 weeks in on test e 600mg/wk and bold 400/wk. It stays rock hard for like 10 minutes afterwards! My girlfriend says the difference in how big and hard it gets is crazy when im on the test. This is my second cycle.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My hard on wont go away after sex. I'm 5 weeks in on test e 600mg/wk and bold 400/wk. It stays rock hard for like 10 minutes afterwards! My girlfriend says the difference in how big and hard it gets is crazy when im on the test. This is my second cycle.

Have your blood pressure checked a few times... Having a raging Hard on is awesome, a priapis is not

Reaction score

Are you on Pinnacle Gear????

G

Georgia

21740303.jpg

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lmfao=)) !!!!!

Reaction score
J knowing Georgia it only took may be a minute or two, lmao....

New Threads