Transgenders Banned from competing in Powerlifting

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Never should have been allowed to begin with. Bullshit

Long

Elite
Reaction score
I played football with a girl on the team from 3rd grade till my sophomore year. She was good. Defensive end. Held her own and then some. Then Jr year, no. Just no.

Apparently recognizing differences in sex, race, yada triggers pansies and they start flinging accusations because their position is not dependable with logic.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Funny...I don't think I've ever seen it go the other way. Has there ever been a woman who transitioned into a man who wanted to compete in a men's division?

Chaz Bono do any sports?

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
First, I want to say that if a person feels they are a certain gender or pronoun then that's their opinion and not mine to judge (as long as it does not directly effect me).

Having said that, any person that identifies as the opposite gender should still realize their DNA's defined sex has not changed. So competing as a woman with a man's testosterone since puberty does not make you a woman. And IMHO is a form of cheating.

HD

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
You want to cut any litigation BS just let the women (the real women) athletes decide that question. Gonna be rough to find any female athlete in any sport who would think that competing against a transgender is fair. Let's see the transgender community go after an all female decision. Bet you never do.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You want to cut any litigation BS just let the women (the real women) athletes decide that question. Gonna be rough to find any female athlete in any sport who would think that competing against a transgender is fair. Let's see the transgender community go after an all female decision. Bet you never do.

There are female PLs who would rather virtue signal than compete: some have stood on the platform and let time expire to protest a trans ban.

Dont underestimate the progressives.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
There are female PLs who would rather virtue signal than compete: some have stood on the platform and let time expire to protest a trans ban.

Dont underestimate the progressives.

Pretty fragile ego/low self esteem if you have to virtue signal to feel good about yourself. Just my opinion.

New Threads