Tren A

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
100mg a day and here to say sides are highly exaggerated and more effective with higher doses of Test.

No night sweats as I here but I do get hot and sweat (I sweat more in the gym) but I sleep like a baby with no issues.

I have had bad blood pressure for 2 plus years but before this cycle I corrected it with diet and weight loss, no BP issues on this cycle although it is elevated it's not alarming.

1st 2 weeks I fought a stomach bacterial infection but now that is gone I can't stop eating.

Ding Dong wants too play too much.

Training is off the hook.

I never wanted to try tren because of the sides talked about and let me tell you a simple cycle like high Test / Mast / Var can bring out a very bad attitude in me I was afraid tren would get me into trouble serious trouble but my overall well being is better then it has ever been on a cycle. I feel amazing.

So in conclusion it's the Test dosage that has me feeling this way and the lowest ever used in a cycle.

Tren sides are exclusive to each individual user. Like you I sweat more in the gym but no sleep or night sweat issues here. I love Tren but cannot run it over 5 weeks even at 350mgs without feeling toxic.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
100mg a day and here to say sides are highly exaggerated and more effective with higher doses of Test.

No night sweats as I here but I do get hot and sweat (I sweat more in the gym) but I sleep like a baby with no issues.

I have had bad blood pressure for 2 plus years but before this cycle I corrected it with diet and weight loss, no BP issues on this cycle although it is elevated it's not alarming.

1st 2 weeks I fought a stomach bacterial infection but now that is gone I can't stop eating.

Ding Dong wants too play too much.

Training is off the hook.

I never wanted to try tren because of the sides talked about and let me tell you a simple cycle like high Test / Mast / Var can bring out a very bad attitude in me I was afraid tren would get me into trouble serious trouble but my overall well being is better then it has ever been on a cycle. I feel amazing.

So in conclusion it's the Test dosage that has me feeling this way and the lowest ever used in a cycle.

It seems I tried to tell you this ^^^^ Tren 'e' 250 will let you run 750mg/wk with Mon/Weds/Fri Pins.... then one or two pins of test and you are in the sweet seat brother.

Add Var the last six weeks and BAM!

By the way - Mast makes me aggressive as well... it's the only compound that does (other than TNE).

You are going to lose weight and see major changes- soon!

Much Respect,
Vette

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Now we have a cycle in place

200mg Test C Week I may bump this to 300mg
700mg Tren A Week
50mg Tbol day
80mg Var day

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's a cycle alright ... and a damn fine one at that. Watch your BP on that one though...as I'm sure you know.

I bet you are already leaning out....yes?

Much Respect,
Vette

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
SFG pm me i got a question. It says you're not accepting PM's

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1.2 CC's (120mgs) EOD I feel it right away. For me day 3 is kicking, full force day 5-7. Noticeable recomp at day 10.

If I've been off tren(rare) altogether, I see it first in my shoulders...they seem to get wider.

New Threads