Important Message For Helios Nutrition Clients

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As we all know, life sometimes gets in the way of our goals and responsibilities. The last six months have been incredibly trying for me, bouncing from hotel to hotel, working my d--- off, etc. As a result I have been unable to provide the customer service I pride myself in and that you guys deserve. I'm please to report that I am back home and back to a normal schedule. As a HUGE thank you to you guys for your patience and understanding, I am making this right with you.

Gfunky - You've already signed on for a ridiculously long time, and I love it. I'm going to go ahead and add another month to your package though!

Piro - you are a new client, but you had to wait to get on board. Thank you for your patience. I am adding an extra month to your package.

DSA - I hope all is well with you, I know things have been tough. I'm adding 2 months to your package

TR90125 - I am adding 2 months to your package.

Username1 - I am adding 2 months to your package

SFstud33 - I am adding 10 weeks to your package

JOMO - I am adding 10 weeks to your package

Transcend - I am adding 10 weeks to your package

JB - I am adding 6 weeks to your package

MH (I realized I dont know your username!) - I am adding 10 weeks to your package

Grind4it - I know you want to reup at some point for a bulk, I will give you an extra month on top of whatever you sign up for

Muscle ink - I am adding 1 month to your package

you guys have been incredible and this is just my way of saying THANK YOU for your understanding!!

For all the rest of you guys out there, I am opening back up to new clients so email me or PM with any questions!

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WOW awesome sponge! your the man! glad ur back home, enjoy the time with the wifey!!

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Very happy.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, speechless Spongy. I know we all have alot going on in our lives, but you just showed your true values are when it comes to your customers and their satisfaction let alone your own pride. And I thank you!

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome! You didn't have to do that, I'm still satisfied with the service I received but, can't wait to see how we continue to progress!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks spongy! You're a standard up bro, and I'm proud to be your client.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not a client but fuck ya u are a good dude. Way to take care of the family !!!

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Very much appreciated Spongy. Looking forward to working together and hope your hard work these past months pays off for you.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nice man. taking care of our own means a lot.

New Threads