Tren-E - Feels like someone turned on the furnace - does anyone else get hot?

Reaction score
Re: Tren-E - Feels like someone turned on the furnace - does anyone else get hot?

Agreed with the consensus -- night sweats in particular were bad, but it was all day long. One of the advantages of running tren in the summer is you at least have an excuse for the excessive sweating.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Tren-E - Feels like someone turned on the furnace - does anyone else get hot?

ZKqiA1X.jpg

When I'm on tren even just walking down the street makes me sweat. When I get out of the shower I have to stand in front of the AC vent to stop sweating and cool off. At night I have to sleep with a shirt on otherwise I wake up with my chest wet with sweat. When I'm sleeping I get soaked like I have a fever.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yea, i was doing a medicine ball workout today with my wife and daughter. By the time i was finished i was drenched in sweat - and it wasn't a very hard workout. Tren sucks the life out of your cardio and really makes you sweat. Might roll off the tren in a month or so - unless we get some cooler weather quick!

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

sfstud, what have been your results on your tren e cycle so far (other than sweating out a small ocean)?

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

sfstud, what have been your results on your tren e cycle so far (other than sweating out a small ocean)?

I have put on muscle, probably about 6-8lbs. My bench is up 50lb and my squats are up about 90lb. But then i struggled with gaining weight for a long long time. Im doing 500mg Test, 800mg Tren-E + Spongy's diet. And i throw in some dbols every now and then because i like the way they make me feel.

I've been out of action on squats for the last week due to a minor operation, but im looking forward to getting going again in another week. One thing i can say is that i have to take a good 2-5 minute break between sets. For example if im doing wide pullups and narrow pullups, i get winded so fast that i have to break for a few minutes. I do my pullups with an ab-crunch that kicks in as you pull yourself up, so im working back and core. Still - before tren i could do better in terms of endurance. But everyone tells me im looking stronger and i feel stronger on the Tren.

My Uro has offered to give me Injectable Test - so i may end up rolling off everything and getting my bloods sorted so that he doesn't have a heart attack (or me either) when he runs my blood panel!

For what its worth im using CVL Tren at the moment and there has been no pip.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Forgot to add that Im usually 99f on thermometer, even at the docs office

Not on tren either, hormones just keep me hot and sweaty lol

Ok guys,

Im doing Tren-E and i love the stuff.

However, i find im constantly running about 0.5 degree above normal for temperature. It feels like my core has become a radiator...

I know its not in my mind because the thermometer does not lie. So im curious to know if this is normal or if its cause to stop...

I've not had this with any other compound ive tried.

Thanks,

SF.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score

I kno tren a I sweat like a whore in a hooker hotel..

spinyvegeta

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get the night sweats on E and Ace and it seems everytime I eat I start sweating like a pig

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thats probably the sodium intake from the food raising your.blood pressure.

Get Some

Reaction score
Tren is always outta control sweats for me. Add t3 to the mix and its like you're sleeping inside a water bed at night

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wont be running tren again for these reasons. I would be sweating like I just sprinted while eating at the dinner table. Cardio was out the door, and I could barely make it to my floor in my building. Tren night sweats and insomnia..BLEH!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
...this tren ans t3/t4 talk is interesting get some. I saw your cutter topic.
I have t4/t3 sitting in my cabinet. was thinking of adding it to my current tren dosage

Reaction score
I always get too damn hot even just from dbol, but test makes me sweat like a mofo, let alone tren with some f'd up dreams.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, its gotten to the point where i've had to roll off the tren. I loved the strength and benefits that i got but the sides were getting to me. I was permanently overheated, and it killed my workouts and cardio. If i did a set of squats, id be breathing like a freight train for 2-3 minutes afterwards. Same with pullups - id do a wide set followed by a narrow set and just feel exhausted. I've been off the tren for two weeks now and i feel my cardio and stamina coming back.

I think im going to switch to test/deca next.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren is tough shit. I sweat a lot anyways, but on that I was sweating constantly. But the strength was awesome.

11Bravo

Elite
Reaction score
Tren is the shit. I sweat like a motherfucker but it's well worth it.

Reaction score
Tren sweats and nightmares! Libido way up by about week eight have trouble finishing the act! Can go n go but dont finish at times!

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren sweats and nightmares! Libido way up by about week eight have trouble finishing the act! Can go n go but dont finish at times!

Yea, i hear you. I have the same problem with anything more than 250mg Test a week. No matter what i stack with it if i go over i cant close the deal. But what the hell - theres nothing wrong with banging until you fall asleep. I've tried cyproheptatine and it works - but i fall asleep for 24 hours after taking it - its brutal.

Reaction score
Hell ya got good stuff then, I love tren, by far my favorite aas, I would feel my bp raise like crazy, I gained over 50 lbs but I had some tren h stacked with test sus 250 just one injection a week, I went from a soild 190 to 240, of course when I came off I lost some but stayed around 220 225, that was 2 years ago and I have still stayed at 220,

New Threads