It was big, but I took it all in my ass!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
3cc's of oil that is... Don't get excited Herm.

So I officially started my blast today after cruising for the past 2 months. I'm hoping I won't have any ED issues and hoping to put the deca duck fear to rest with this one. This is what I'm running:

Weeks 1-2
35 mg prop ED
75 mg test E MWF
200mg npp MWF

Weeks 3-14/16?
75 mg test E MWF
200mg npp MWF

Weeks 15/17-16/18
75 mg test E MWF

Weeks 17/19-18/20
35 mg prop ED

I put the question marks on weeks 14/16 and 16/18 because I might extend 2 weeks depending on how the cycles going. I'll also be running caber at .5 e3d and stane at 6.25 Ed starting week 3. I've got plenty of prop on hand in case my PP stops listening to me so the cycle might change to 600 npp 600 test but I honestly think I'll be good. Also, might throw in some drol or dbol after a few weeks once I see how the npp is effecting my PP. PCT will be Scally's protocol but gonna amp up the hcg a little due to running 19 nors my last 3 cycles and I've been shut down awhile now since I've been cruising after my tren cycle. This will actually be my last cycle for awhile. Could be 6 months, could be 2 years. Just depends on sperm count and test levels after this cycle.

I'm going for an all out bulk here. Don't care if I put on some bf for the winter at all. Current stats are 6' 211 9%.

BTW, I'm not recommending this cycle to anyone. This log is really more of a deca dick log if you will lol I actually probably wouldn't be logging this if I wasn't running this experiment but I figured I'd share my results with you guys.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get em Colt you adventurous MF'er you!

I want to ask a question, A theory - Idea - dumb shit i was thinking after reading something Get Some said in the shout box .... (The topic inspired these thoughts).

If so many people get STILL get sides from deca although they continue their Test for two weeks longer duration, Some never even fully recovering after PCT and having to attempt a second PCT.

Why not then either lower the dosage or extend TEST to FOUR weeks out from when you stop deca ?

Just a few things I was pondering ...

Goodluck!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well honestly I don't know why people only run test 2 weeks longer then deca. I ran 3 weeks longer and had zero libido issues. I'm only running 2 weeks longer because I'm running npp and the esters shoter. I actually need to edit my post because I'm running e 1 week longer then npp then running prop 2 weeks longer then e to transition into pct.

I don't think running the test longer makes pct any easier. 19 nors shut you down hard and pct, for me anyways, is a bitch on em. Hence the reason I'm blasting hcg heavy this time and doing scally's protocol.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wtf man... Dont make treads with tittles like that... I had my pee pee out and all.. U ass..
Sounds like a solid cycle bro. Post a log.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im really interested in your results bro. If your pp maintains functionality, I will be the next to run a cycle like this. The only thing holding me back from deca is having to run test higher!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds nice Colt..I like NPP! Should get some good clean gains off it bro!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get em Colt you adventurous MF'er you!

I want to ask a question, A theory - Idea - dumb shit i was thinking after reading something Get Some said in the shout box .... (The topic inspired these thoughts).

If so many people get STILL get sides from deca although they continue their Test for two weeks longer duration, Some never even fully recovering after PCT and having to attempt a second PCT.

Why not then either lower the dosage or extend TEST to FOUR weeks out from when you stop deca ?

Just a few things I was pondering ...

Goodluck!

I didn't answer your second question about lowering the dose. I ran a low/moderate dose of deca. 400mg for 16 weeks. The only thing I noticed was my joints were lubed up and felt great and a hunger increase. I had strength increase but I was also running 500 test after not running a cycle for 2 years. From what I've seen and my experience, even 400mg of deca doesn't do much. It's not worth it to me to run 400 mg of deca for 16 weeks and be shut down hard as hell and not see anything special from it. I'd rather do tren because I saw a big transformation on just 350 ace a week. Hence the reason for a little higher dose this time.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks beasto and Azog. I'm really interested on how this ones going to play out too. I know a guy running double my doses, 500 test 1200 deca, with no problems. I'd like to go that high and maybe I will someday but I wanna try a smaller dose of each for now to run this experiment on my pp.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll be very interested in your results. I was running a low dose of deca with my trt to see how it would effect my joints. I was shooting for 20 weeks but had to stop cause of gyno flair up, which I could not get under control. Also noob question why the Test E pinning M,W,F?

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will be following!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll be very interested in your results. I was running a low dose of deca with my trt to see how it would effect my joints. I was shooting for 20 weeks but had to stop cause of gyno flair up, which I could not get under control. Also noob question why the Test E pinning M,W,F?

I'm pinning MWF For a few reasons. 1. Trying to make a huge shot into a medium huge shot. 2. My theory on blood levels more stabile = less sides. In my case bacne. Which is one main reason I'm running like this. Plus it's just easier for my dumbass to remember since I'm pinning the npp like this too.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm pinning MWF For a few reasons. 1. Trying to make a huge shot into a medium huge shot. 2. My theory on blood levels more stabile = less sides. In my case bacne. Which is one main reason I'm running like this. Plus it's just easier for my dumbass to remember since I'm pinning the npp like this too.

Sounds like a good plan to me. Very interested in your results.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will follow colt

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Colt im fixin to increase my Deca dose to 700-750mg/week and see what happens

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ready to get stacked with you brother!

The legendary arms race is once again under way, although no russians are participating this time! lol

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha I'm ready bro. I love having abs but it's almost fall/winter. It's time to get bulky as fuck and go on beast mode. Oh an an update. I decided to pin eod so that works out to 700mg npp, 262.5 mg test e, and 245 mg prop ew. I'll drop the prop starting week 3.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Following bra, cant wait to see what happens here!!

New Threads