Where's the PUMPS!?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey boys & girls... wanted to get your thoughts on something.

(sorry I haven't been around - shits been crazy and I'm trying to keep the bills paid - this summer keeps getting worse and worse. NO COMPLAINING HERE just letting you know I'm not AWOL)

Anyways, I am 6 weeks in to my cycle. Test Cyp @ 600 & Mast E @ 600

I have been running dbol for about 4 weeks now @ 50mg/day

I know dbol will continually build up for me and get stronger and stronger over time so i usually run it at least 6 weeks to get the best bulk from it. I have been getting BETTER pumps than I was before but my pumps are still SEVERELY lacking. I will give it another few weeks before i start getting impatient with my injectables if they are not working in full force yet but i normally get more from my dbol. This kicked in immediately and shocked me but since then it hasn't made me feel all that special.

With my pumps i am finding them harder to achieve and when i do get them i struggle to keep them going.. EVEN when doing FST-7 types of sets at the end of my training which is designed to give you an insane pump and keep the blood there. WTF!!?? Whats going on? I used to get a gnarly pump 2 sets into my warmup and it would stick with me for hours after i left the gym. Having to turn sideways to walk through doors all swollen and shit.

This is my favorite part about being on gear... the insane pumps. of course i like getting big too. I am growing at a little slower pace than i normally do on gear and maybe it has to do with the Mast being worked in there but I'm just a little disappointed as of now.

SUPPS: I take Glutamine, BCAA's, some creatine, multi's, Krill oil, fish oil, flax seed oil, red yeast rice, saw palmetto, milk thistle... some other shit like ginkgo and garlic too

All i can think is is the dbol is dosed less than I thought and the gear hasn't quite kicked in this could be it but I've gotten much much more off running some under dosed yellow thai dbols @ 50mg/day so I'm just scratching my head a little here

eating enough to grow and quite clean... not keeping to too clean to grow but clean none the less.

thoughts... i don't want to be the next coke zero lol (no offense bud)

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know, bro. Maybe it is all in your head. I remember in your thread that the Var wasn't working for ya either... and I think the var and dbol are different labs, right?? Sometimes things are not always as we remember them. We all have a tendency to embellish the past. The real question is....have you gained any weight in 4 weeks? You should have gained 10-12 pounds by now?? If you haven't gained any watery weight after 4 weeks of Dbol, I say your Dbol is bunk.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Strange indeed but everything points to it being underdosed. I would bump it to say 70 and drop it back down if you need to. If bumping it doesn't work stop taking it.

You can platea on dbol that is one reason a lot of guys don't run it very long. Liver toxicity is the other of course.

Following for updates bro and welcome back!

Vette

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can attest to mast being a pump killer for me.

Another problem is running multiple compounds, wondering what is doing what.

There is word of dbol issue, I've heard of 3 totally unrelated Labs with bunk dbol (no fault of theirs).

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I should have mentioned that shane... i haven't gained much weight. Not any more than i could have naturally IMP but lets say i got a couple pounds off it. Still nowhere close to some of the under dosed gear i used to run @ 50mg.

I don't think the var was in my head... i think i was impatient with the var... i wanted some bulk and stopped right before 2 weeks which is when most start feeling it really kick in I have heard.

I'm no pro on var... but I've run dbol a zillion times no embellishment that I should be doing better than I am right now.

I can tell its working because it kicked in faster than any dbol I've ever taken (i felt it within a couple days and it usually takes me a week to feel dbol.

Vette - i have heard others do well with the same dbol but I don't know much about their past experiences with dbol so i can't get a solid comparison.

Maybe I will up it... I will be out of this labs caps in a couple days anyways so I can up it and change the lab to see.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mike...

Interesting.. haven't heard this from too many people nor experienced it myself that I can remember. Elaborate if you will.

I would agree if i was new to this but I have plenty of history running multiple compounds. Granted, this is my first run back after a little break but I have a good idea of how these usually feel to me independently and together.[/QUOTE]

There is word of dbol issue, I've heard of 3 totally unrelated Labs with bunk dbol (no fault of theirs).

Have heard of this... maybe my change up will solve it. Again, they are working a little. Just not like they should so I wouldn't say they are bunk but not quite performing as I would expect.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This happened with Var a few months back- just bad raws. Superman's tabs were even a victim.

I know that mast drys me out and it could be creating less of a pump since it is such a. Dry compound but with him taking creatine if he is drinking plenty I don't think the Mast would be the culprit.

It's interesting and I hope he keeps us posted and Andro- don't run that too long bro without checking your bp and liver regularly.

Good thread here, this is how we learn!
Much respect,
Vette

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive never had mast dry me to pump less workouts lol... something changed? Lets see how the new dbol goes in a week or so after I've been running a few days and go from there.

Don't want to drop the mast... if am reacting to it differently now or something like that maybe I can change things up and add a little NPP or something. hmmm

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok Im confused....you said the dbol is working faster then any other dbol but then you say it's not as good as the underdosed stuff you have used before....or am I reading this all fucked up?

All I know is that no gear should be judged by "pumps"

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you switched up routines/exercises lately, but that usually solves any pump issues I have. After a few weeks on the same routine abs exercises my pumps diminish. I also have read not to even judge workouts by pump or muscle soreness. Not sure if it's true, but I've heard they're not always a good indicator of the efficacy of a routine.

It is strange that you're not gaining well tho...

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's funny you started a thread about pumps Andro. I was just talking to cobra the other day about how much people base the potency of orals almost solely on how big of pump they get. A lab could put a bunch of NOxplode in some caps and sell it as dbol and guys would sware it's the best shit in the history of gear lol. If you felt the dbol quick, and anybody that's taken dbol knows when it really kicks in, then I wouldn't blame the dbol. Just a thought.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...

This is a thread about my pumps and how i miss them... I was mainly listing the compounds so the whole picture could be taken into account.

Cobra - regarding the dbol i did mention that it kicked in "faster" than any other dbol I have used but I have also put on very little weight in 4 weeks which is very abnormal for me on dbol.

I know not all gear can be judged by the pumps but in my experience i have grown the most and done the best when I was getting the best pumps so i will just say that pumps are good in general and I WANT THEM BACK!

I know it could be another couple weeks for my gear to fully kick in so just getting input for now.

AZOG - I have changed up my routines actually... the FST-7 is a new thing I'm using and doing some other stuff

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ahh ok I see andro...that makes sense now.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm confused. So it has kicked in faster then most Dbol but your gains as well as pumps have been minimal.

Wouldn't diet play a roll as well as routine?
Ok check me out I just added in pull overs into my tricep routine. Now mind you I get a pump everytime I workout but adding that new movement made my triceps swell and feel huuuuuge rockhard. I believe because it was a brand new movement. Mind you I'm hitting triceps in many different ways. Needless to say I'm LOVING pullover
I know this doesn't answer anything else but I figure it might spark an idea for you.

Btw is the dbols from our semi private friends? I plan to get some & run those myself.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Andro, for whatever its worth; sounds like its severally under dosed to me. I know guys shouldn't make judgment based on pumps but my experience has always been I get crippling pumps from good DBol. To the point that i literally have to stop. i get good, even great pumps on other compounds, but none of them are even close to dbol; for me. Unfortunately my BP goes threw the roof so no more DBol for me.

With that said; okay let's factor the pump out. You are still not gaining the weight. That in itsself is a red flag to me.

Good luck and let us know how it plays out.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You mentioned that you've been stressed out lately.... If you've been really stressed and/or arent getting enough sleep that could be affecting your workouts

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Checked with some very good bros on another site and to the man they asked if you were drinking enough. A few said it sounds under dosed.

For what it's worth bro,
Vette

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I should have mentioned that shane... i haven't gained much weight. Not any more than i could have naturally IMP but lets say i got a couple pounds off it. Still nowhere close to some of the under dosed gear i used to run @ 50mg.

I don't think the var was in my head... i think i was impatient with the var... i wanted some bulk and stopped right before 2 weeks which is when most start feeling it really kick in I have heard.

I'm no pro on var... but I've run dbol a zillion times no embellishment that I should be doing better than I am right now.

I can tell its working because it kicked in faster than any dbol I've ever taken (i felt it within a couple days and it usually takes me a week to feel dbol.

Vette - i have heard others do well with the same dbol but I don't know much about their past experiences with dbol so i can't get a solid comparison.

Maybe I will up it... I will be out of this labs caps in a couple days anyways so I can up it and change the lab to see.

I don't know, man. I know like CFM said, there was some bad Dbol raws going around, but you say you have felt it working. I would say if you are not experiencing ANY Dbol signs....like weight gain, strength increases, back pumps, calf pumps, high blood pressure, libido increase..then its bunk. If you are getting some of those things...it HAS to be g2g...maybe underdosed. I am curious to hear how your next run is with this new Dbol. And is this new Dbol made from the same raws??

New Threads