andy

Elite
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well yeah mixing ba bb powder and oil is simple.

Running it thru a filter is simple

Maintaining sterility not so much

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test brewed now pin & wait for the abscess. Got it!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I swear to god if I thought I could do it properly...I’d do it in a heartbeat and it would definitely be a headache life saver lol

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can't u just eat the powder?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
I swear to god if I thought I could do it properly...I’d do it in a heartbeat and it would definitely be a headache life saver lol

Same here Jenn, but knowing me id end up giving myself some nasty infection, its tempting to give it a try but i think im better off leaving it be.

Reaction score
Not just test, other injections are also so simple!

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Not just test, other injections are also so simple!

Simple or not, seems like a lot to go through to me. All the equipment you would need to get, having an area to make it in, and keeping everything sterile so you dont end up infecting yourself with something just seems like a hassle.

Reaction score
Yeah, that would be a question. But you also can not make sure the finished gears bought from others are clean. Most of the brewers chose to brew their own gear for the reason of they tired of using other's stuff and maybe they can not get the goal they want by using these gears, only want to make it by himself to ensure it's clean and with high quality, also it's very cheap if you used to it. So please don't do this if you are just interested in it, do more research and make sure you have all conditions to brew, and a good guide is also important.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, that would be a question. But you also can not make sure the finished gears bought from others are clean. Most of the brewers chose to brew their own gear for the reason of they tired of using other's stuff and maybe they can not get the goal they want by using these gears, only want to make it by himself to ensure it's clean and with high quality, also it's very cheap if you used to it. So please don't do this if you are just interested in it, do more research and make sure you have all conditions to brew, and a good guide is also important.

This is very true, you dont know if the place you are getting finished products from are clean, thats where research comes in, and a lot of it. Its still a crap shoot until you find that one that you like.
There is a financial upside to home brewing, and ive thought of going that rout but i just dont want to risk it myself. Not to mention i think the wife would probably have a bit of a fit if i set up a mini lab in the house to start making gear LOL.

New Threads