What's happening y'all

Reaction score
Found this site after doing some digging, and after hearing good things about it figured I would join and hopefully expand my knowledge and create some good discussion.

Reaction score
23, 6'2.5, 210, 13.5% bodyfat. Looking to trim down some before going on my second cycle. First cycle was 500 test, 300 deca, 50 dbol 4 weeks.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the underground. There are some beasts here, but the rest of us have chicken legs and welcome u to the club.

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!

I don't see why you need to "trim down" before next cycle given your current stats.

What are your goals?

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!

I don't see why you need to "trim down" before next cycle given your current stats.

What are your goals?

Gain as much as lean tissue as possible while still maintaining a decent to good core. I've always been under the assumption it's best to get as low body fat as possible before starting a mass gaining cycles.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gain as much as lean tissue as possible while still maintaining a decent to good core. I've always been under the assumption it's best to get as low body fat as possible before starting a mass gaining cycles.

Set an actual number that you are ok with and make it reasonable. The massive guys here and everywhere else did not do it in 2 cycles. At 13.5% BF you already have the solid base. Maybe try for a lean bulk? What are you thinking for your cycle? List dosages and duration

Reaction score
Set an actual number that you are ok with and make it reasonable. The massive guys here and everywhere else did not do it in 2 cycles. At 13.5% BF you already have the solid base. Maybe try for a lean bulk? What are you thinking for your cycle? List dosages and duration

I'm currently thinking 16 weeks of 750 test, 600 deca, 600 mast, and either dbol or drol kickstarter 4-6 weeks

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm currently thinking 16 weeks of 750 test, 600 deca, 600 mast, and either dbol or drol kickstarter 4-6 weeks

Dude, you do not need over 2 freakin grams of drugs to grow. You're not 300 lbs, stop the insanity.

Your FIRST cycle was bigger than any cycle I've ever done, and I weigh more than you, and I'm 4 inches shorter.

Welcome to the UG.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Use the K.I.S.S. method. Like CJ mentioned, that’s overkill. A simple test/tren/var should have decent results. You could even throw in the mast if you wanted but at the above dosages that’s insane. If something goes sideways then you have no clue what is causing it as well as you are past the point of diminishing returns and are pissing away money and, hopefully, good gear

New Threads