Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
GET SOME brother

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where's the fast forward button. I'm anxious for you bro. I hope to try it soon too.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i did another 2ui again today but late in the after noon, cuz i went out drinking with my buddies for the first time in a while. I havn't drank in a months except on the 4th of July i got pretty drunk, but besides that i don't really drink of smoke weed ne more. I am on probation and parole but thats not really the resason i dont drink or smoke cuz they dont even bust my balls ne more. Especially my parole officer, cool shit, he usualy stops by once every two weeks or so and will give a piss test, but now that he see's im doing the right things he don't piss test me he hardly even stops by at all. Havn't seen him in almost two months now and the last three times he did stop by it was hey whats up how u been ok see ya later stay outta trouble. Now my Probation officer,mad cool, as cool as they come for what they do for a living(same as my other PO) i have no stipulations so i go their show him a piece of mail or a pay stub every two weeks and thats it. So thats not why i don't drink or smoke bud, i just choose not to. I''ll go out once in a while but thats it.

My main Focus these days is my health, my body/physique and my exercise routine. Which bring me back to the fucking topic of this thread. Sorry for all that blabbering i do that sometimes whatever so anyways.

Did 2iu ealier yesterday morning like as soon as i woke up for work 530am. Didnt feel ne side effects at all all day. But later in the night when i got home from the bar at about 3am. My left elbow was swore. My elbow joint, it was only sore when i got home and was eating and laying in bed. When i woke up i felt fine. I woke up late tho cuz when i do have work its like 14 hour days sometimes, plus going out drinking after work iwas tired a beat to hell. Didn't wake up till like 3-4 in the afternoon.

Did another 2iu as soon as i woke up in the afternoon. Ate, then went to the gym. But besides the swore elbow joint last night. I am feeling zero sides.

Anyone think that the swore elbow was in my head? or from the rips? When u get swore joints is it all your joints that get swore or just certain particular joints? And now that i mention it my left elbow is a little swore as i right this. KEY WORD IS LITTLE swore.
Do u guys think this may be a small side from me upping the HGH dose from 1iu to 2ius?

Reaction score
Good shit man, so you do feel a diffrent on the 2ius ah!!! keep it up man

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol pikki . Shit I can't wait!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol man after drinking all night i get sore elbows too...dont sweat it...

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Lol man after drinking all night i get sore elbows too...dont sweat it...

yeah i was thinking the same thing, it's gone now lol

Honestly i woke up mad late again today cuz it's the weekend, did my 2iu in the belly again. I can't be sure if it's in my head, but i feel mad good on this shit, and i really think im feeling the effects already and it's not even a week in. IDK like i said might just be in my head.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah i was thinking the same thing, it's gone now lol

Honestly i woke up mad late again today cuz it's the weekend, did my 2iu in the belly again. I can't be sure if it's in my head, but i feel mad good on this shit, and i really think im feeling the effects already and it's not even a week in. IDK like i said might just be in my head.

Not in your head. That sense of well being is legit.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
officially done with my first week of RIPS. Day 1-3 1iu per day, 2iu everyday since. Did 2iu today(my 8th day). Let me tell you i have been sleeping like a fucking baby bro! I have had a few days off and all week end long I just sleep. Earliest i have woke up on a a non work day it like 1pm. I will wake up for a sec and then say fuck it right back to sleep. I sleep sound. Sound then ever in my life. I feel fucking mad good all day. I'm gonna be completely honest, i've done a lot of drugs in my younger years. Well i've done every fucking drug their is to name at one point or the other. No sleeping pill i ever took has ever made me sleep like 2iu of RIPS! Thats a fact Jack!

Gonna ride it out with the 2iu for a while. Starting this week I'm taking Thursday and sunday off.

Don't feel any crazy differences in the gym, like crazy pumps or ne thing like that. Nothing like test or Roids.

But i have a great feeling of well being, just like Testosterone kind of.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm loving the details!

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
SLEEP ISN'T EVEN THE WORD FOR IT !

Man does this shit make me sleep like a baby. I didnt know sleep like this was possilbe. So I'm still on 2iu a day. I took Thursday and today(Sunday) off. Gonna stay with 2iu for a while before I think about bumping up to three. At least a month...at least. 2iu is good for now. I do 2ui in the morning and i am not tired during the day, but as soon as I hit the sack at night, I"M OUT! Out like a light. I didn't have any work really this week, so no reason no wake up early. When I don't have to wake up i've been sleeping a min. of 10 hours a night at least. CRAZY sometimes i'm sleeping 12 hours.

Ussually when i over sleep like that, I wake up and still feel tired from over resting. Not with this. I sleep 12 hrs str8 and wake up energized like an beast.

Thats the biggest side effect i'm feeling so far. CRAZY SLEEP lol

Reaction score
That is not consider a side effect on my book lol...nice updates bro

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's interesting. If you have to get up early are you still energized or do you stay tired?

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
As soon as a wake i feel good and energized. It's just that if i have no work to get up for....i sleep forever. I have never slept like this in my life.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very Nice log you got going Cranium!!!! Fuckin love it bro!!! I can't wait until my JUICY RIPS GET INTO MY HANDS!!! <:p

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great update keep those details coming !