I HAVE A PROBLEM (am I alone)?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have only been a member of this site for 2 weeks (I’ve been a member with ology since 01/11) but I have developed a serious SI addiction!

I find myself reading every section of this site. I wake up I log on. I try to work (I work from home btw thank the good lord). I find myself toggling back to SI every 15 minutes. I know its time to go to bed (my wife calling me wtf are you doing in there) and I am on SI.

Did I mention the chatbox. That’s good for 3 hours a day.

SERIOUSLY! How do you vets deal with this? Am I the only one addicted?

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no you are not. I spent the first 2 months here going through everything. It is a blast and and have learned some shit here for sure.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank God I can access it on my phone.

Reaction score
Welcome to my world lol. When I was in Afghanistan every second that I could log on was on it. Now that IM back even on my bussiest day I have to come and check it out how my brothers cycles or situation has being update everyday. SI IS ADDICTIVE YES!!!!

dsa8864667

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes i have the same problem this worse then crack.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude a lot of us do. Those who join and don't stick around to see the site dont get the full effect of SIism . You know just like alcoholism. Lol

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's pretty bad. I check the top 10 new threads and 10 most recent posts out so many times a day its embarassing. But on the upside, I have learned a ton.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This addiction will not go away... get used to it! Soak it all up!!!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not alone bro. I have been logged on since i joined back on april, and every time i get a chance illl pop in to see whats up.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i rarely go to the other site now. I love the chatroom and all my friends are here... have we left anyone behind we haven't brought over?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are not alone. I'm always checking SI on my computer or my phone.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Me too. Im on this site way too much. But the information is just so good that i have to keep up. Its like a news feed...

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am never on here. I don't spend even one second a day on the forum site. I have no idea what top ten posts or the chat box nor do I know about the area showing new threads. I don't check the site 4-5 times a day to see what new is going on and I for sure never post. This site stinks like my sweaty balls after 7 weeks of no showering.

So that is a lie. I greatly enjoy the site, the set up of it, and the vets on here with how welcoming they are to everyone.

+1 to this thread.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are all a bunch of twisted little puppies and you need to get off line and volunteer in a homeless shelter. Sheez.... who posts on a damn online site at all hours of the day and all days of the week.... pathetic.

Post number 267 .... in two and a half months...... I am not addicted....I am not addicted....I am not addicted....I am not addicted....I am not addicted....I am not addicted....I am not addicted....I am not addicted....I am not addicted....I am not addicted....I am not addicted....

Get Some

Reaction score
To be honest, I fucking hate this site, I just happen to stop by here randomly to see how horrible the membership can get and what new nonsense will spew from the mouths of idiots every day...

oh shit, nevermind, I thought I was on elite fitness ;) lol

SI IS THE SHIZNIT!

Shameless plug ----> y'all need to stop by THE IRON DEN every once in awhile as well ;)

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife bitches all the time! I'm hooked;)

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
every day at least twice lol

New Threads