OC's first cycle log

OCDude

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not much to update in terms of progress. This week I'll finish up my first full vial of Pinnacle test E, and based on results so far... they're stuff rocks! Tbol is almost done, I have 7 more days of that left and based on it alone, I've made some amazing progress (10 pounds in under 3 weeks). Can't wait to see what happens when I actually get to see test kick in! The wife actually grabbed my arm this weekend and said "Where did this come from? IDK if I like ths or not!" WTF?! Anyway, more on that situation in a minute.

The RAGE
So I was on a quick trip this week to Florida and got delayed going home because American clearly doesn't know what they're doing. I to transfer planes in one terminal to a different one and then back to the original because there was some malfuncion with another flight using our gate. With the PIP in my quad, it was not a very pleasant walk back and forth. AND to top it off, having gotten all the way through security and my first flight on a smaller plane, the gate agent decided my carry on back was just too large to fit (despite the fact it had fit in the overhead bin 7 other times that month). No amount of explaining that would sway that bitch! And thats when I realized it. I was getting red in the face, my blood pressure was up and I was PISSED OFF! So this is what roid rage feels like I guessed. Being that I actually wanted to get home and not be arrested for yelling at some over-authoratated (its a new word!) power happy gate agent, I took my laptop out of my bag, dropped my bag in front of her and said Fine you can have it! Walked onto the plane without another word said. I was certain I was going to hear my name called out over the speakers in the plane to come to the front, but I apparently skated by this time.

The WIFE
So prior to the cycle starting, we did good to have sex once a week. My travel schedule doesn't help, but I honestly just could take it or leave it over half the time. So I went to get my T checked prior to starting injections and it came back at 403 Total T. And now I'm certain thats on the high end of the scale for me. Well, naturally, I'm horny as a teenager in the last week or two and that fact is not lost on my RN wife. She brought it up this weekend and since I'm horrible at not telling her things, I cracked. But in the process we discussed the low T issue, and I convinced her at least that I had just experimented short term with a replacement therapy prior to actually seeing a real doctor. She said I was an idiot and told me to get seen. Granted she was impressed with the amount of research I'd done and is very open to the idea as long as its over seen by a physician. She's even willing to do the injections herself when it comes to that point! I also explained to her that in no way was I aiming to become Arnold but I do want to build myself a little, and she has no reason to complain about that... Especially when she sits there at a film when a buffed out Brad Pitt or whoever comes on shirtless and she goes "Oh yeah! Oooh La La!" She backed down real quick after that!

So, unfortunately I have to bail out of this cycle early and get my blood levels back to normal so I can be seen and find out if TRT is a viable option for me. Otherwise, I guess I can freely admit that AAS just isn't going to work for me, despite all the allure of it... my marriage is more important. I've got one more ML left in the vial that I'll finish up on Thursday and then I'm done for now. I expect I'll see some gains over the next few weeks, but that will be it.

Now the question is how much PCT should I do? I don't want to take too much and raise my natty above where it was orginally (actually I feel like I'd be better to half ass the PCT) but I can't walk in to the doc with a completely shutdown HPTA either.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
why the fuck would you stop the cycle early u shut yourself down for nothing?

OCDude

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Because, Bundy, I can't keep the cycle going with all the gains that will come and through the roof libido without her noticing. Like I said, my marriage is more important to me than this cycle. She made it abundantly clear that she thinks how i approached it is illegal and would have no problem leaving me if I ever got caught.

At least on TRT I have a justifiable reason for gaining weight and constantly wanting to bone! It sucks, I agree, plans don't always go the way we think they will... but it was the right decision for me. And when the time is right I'll reapproach this in a better way.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
why didnt you think about that before u started?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this is how not to do steroids!

OCDude

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bc TRT never occurred to me prior to this. I honestly didn't expect her to notice anything so soon and I had to react appropriately or risk bigger problems. You're right man, not how it should be done at all and I'm man enough to admit that I didn't think through all the potential problems.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go in to PCT then, but don't jump in to TRT right away. It is a PITA after a while. After your PCT, try clomid for a couple months at 50mg everyday (get clomid from manpower) and then get tested. If you run it long enough and don't have an actual medical issue, it can help and possibly repair your HPTA and raise your test back up. Or to Cashouts exit protocol, but try everything else before TRT.

You can't be hiding a cycle from a wife, they will know. Good luck broski!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OC...sorry to hear this man. Hopefully you will get something figured out. As far as the PCT... I hope everything works out and you get recovered first. I do agree with Bundy on making sure on some of this beforehand, none the less...I respect your decision about the marriage coming 1st. Though I am not married I do respect it.

On the plane note... I have a feeling I will be feeling the same way. I tend to be booked with US Air, which isnt too bad until they take about 15 minutes to get the damn ramp to the plane to let people off, then to top that off people just stand there forever rather than walking to get off the plane. I have a feeling I am going to need to figure something out to control this because I get pissed off even without any extra hormones

New Threads