is it safe to take ibuprofen and dbol?

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where I live at the temp just dropped dramatically and I keep my stash in my tool chest in the garage which the room temp is like 75 degrees but now its freezing when I go in there its 12 degrees outside right now and like 40 in my garage, I brought my stash inside last week.my next pin is this Saturday ill see how it goes now that its in a much warmer place.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Where I live at the temp just dropped dramatically and I keep my stash in my tool chest in the garage which the room temp is like 75 degrees but now its freezing when I go in there its 12 degrees outside right now and like 40 in my garage, I brought my stash inside last week.my next pin is this Saturday ill see how it goes now that its in a much warmer place.

That's you issue right there bro!

You need to talk to the source for advice on getting that back up, your going to need to heat it but listen to them only!

It's crashed bro IMO and will soon start to form crystals in the vials.

This is what I meant by these threads hurt sources, a new person dose something like this and doesn't give full detail just complains then it takes a person like me to drag the truth or season out of the story.

Too many sources are too quick to either just reship or lash out, if I were a source I would do neither I would make the whole story surface unless it's several clients complaining.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Make sure you warm that gear up before you draw it.

I throw and inch or two of water in a coffee mug, nuke it for a minute or two, put the vials in the water for like 3 mins while your getting everything else ready.

Makes a big difference when the gear is nice and warm.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Crash gear fucking hurts real bad I pinned a lot of crash TNE once leading into a Powerlifting meet and was cripple for about 2 weeks maybe longer.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the gear being crashed is a possibility but you are also injecting into virgin muscle. I have kept a few bottles in my garage for a few weeks at that 10 degrees or colder. I forgot it out there. One pin night one of my vials ran empty and I remembered I had those...I went to the garage and got them...popped the cap...drew up...pinned. I didnt even wait for the gear to warm up. It wasnt crashed so no big deal. At the beginning of all my cycles my quads take a massive beating for about 4 weeks. Beat so bad that I cant walk and people ask me whats wrong with my leg. I mean when I walk my leg will just give out. Thats virgin muscle and you will never hear me complain about that. I had to wait a year off gear...that was a terrible year...I fuckin prayed for crippled legs every night...so when you complain about your crippled leg just remember there are guys out there wishing they could feel that pain.

PIP = Pussys in Pain :)

New Threads