Get Tobe Dirty

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sort of like "smear the queer" we played "fag tag". If you got tagged, you were a fag. I didn't know 'fag' was a bad word until my dad yelled at me for it.

My Aunt Margaret taught me the word fag when I was in the third grade. We called her Marg for short. She's now known as Gram (marg backwards) and is married to another woman and teaches women's studies at a well known university.

fognozzle

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
we use to play "smear the queer" all the time, don't remember anything ugly about it! You toss up a football and whoever caught it was the queer....and ran like hell. I can't explain why but we all tried to catch it,...i guess you were only a queer if you got tackled?

^^^^^this!

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kick The CAN!!!!! I used to love smashin that giant Foldgers can into someones chin and puttin a dent in it or kickin it high and makin that nose bleed! Fuck that was fun!! !SHRUGS!

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
as kids we used to take a handful of bottle rockets, break the sticks off them, then light them all. We would stand about 5 feet from them and try to dodge them. kinda racist but we called them "****** chasers"

New Threads