North Korea - Thoughts

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are calling him the greatest leader ever. They don't have long range middle capabilities, I say we show them what that looks like.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is talk of a regime change being the best option. If we don't do it now Jong-un has a lot of years ahead of him to keep stirring up shit not to mention working on getting that warhead on a rocket. Then there is serious trouble.

So do we make it an inside job or just bomb the shit out of them?

I have a stupid question. Does South Korea have nuclear weapons?

Times Roman

Reaction score
Let me try to make myself clear.

I think we contain the problem. Fence em off, don't let em out of the yard.

N.Korea's utility to China has been diminishing gradually over the last 20 years. China's military is strong, and no longer needs N.Korea to insulate it from S.Korea/USA on the penninsula. Additionally, we are China's biggest trading partner. China will endeavor to protect that.

And we have spent hundreds of billions of dollars we cannot afford fighting wars for the past couple of decades. Last thing we need is another war. We may have the military might, but not the wallet, to support such a fight.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Unless you have been under a rock you know that tensions are high on the Peninsula. I would like to hear some brother's thoughts on what the we as a Country should do.

Anybody ever heard of Hiroshima?

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This might explain things....

image.jpg

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This dumbshit needs to start watching the history channel to see what we are capable of doing..

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He seems so happy in that gangnam style video.

G

Georgia

It's coming. Tensions are going to boil over and Kim Junk is going to get enough bravado worked up and do something wrong. Be it shell the neutral island and kill South Koreans...hit one of South Korea's navy ships/subs....but he's young and already extremely hostile...All out war IS coming between them two...it's just a matter of when. And when it comes the US, China, and probably Russia will all get sucked into it. As well as Japan.

WW3?

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Please brothers i ask that you take some time out and watch all 3 parts of this doccumenty i am posting below. Its a great show.

I feel bad for all the people in North Korea. The dont have a chance in hell. Their leaders will get them all killed. North Korea needs a leadership change. They are punks living 50 years in the past, they act tough like the Iraqis did when we were a mile from Baghdad(we all know how that turned out for saddam and his followers). They will just get taken out in time

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw46Ll-Zy4s

part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HJj85K_7MQ

You cant help but laugh and hold your head after watching this. North Korea will cease to exist if they keep going the way they are

Reaction score
My vote is a nuke headed for the blue house without further warning. Just one...

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
By the time they assemble long range nuke,the DoD will be all over that ass

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Put PFM & POB on tren and send them over there.. problem solved

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
By the time they assemble long range nuke,the DoD will be all over that ass

Why wait? Allowing 3rd world countries to the develop tech means 3rd world tech advances and it's the hardest to monitor.

I don't get this "we are America and in control" high and mighty attitude.

Anyone heard of 911?

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If NK tries anything, they'll be destroyed. Period. The only thing they'll be proving by taking any form of action is the fact that their country is run by delusional and ignorant pieces of shit.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My vote is a nuke headed for the blue house without further warning. Just one...
blue house is in the south, let's nuke the right koreans aim north

Reaction score
My grandpa was there 60 years ago, I would be more then happy to make beating the shit of North Korea a family tradition. Also pay more taxes they keep cutting my budget. Not cool.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wrll dtownry.... As a fellow Army bro and ex infantryman, Ill put it like this.... Fuck them all. Pull out 2nd ID and drop a fucking nuke and watch all the little rice paddies burn to the ground. Faggot ass bitches IMO.

New Threads