The offocial SI PhatBastard classic quotes thread!!

Z

Zeek

I am going to start this off with a few classics posted over at another board I neither condone nor agree with Phatbastards way of handling things but he is The PhatBastard and does things his way!

A month my fuckin ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats horse shit Sorry! That is also no reason to stop comunication completly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that were truely the case it wouldn't be an issuue if comunication didnt stop!

Dont fuckin buy it!

Not to mention I know for Fact he's selectively answering Emails. as well as delivering other products! Just cause I lack post here dosent meen by any meens Im a newb LOL!

a fuckin real site dosent have members asking permission to post labs!

I was one of the first to offer samples of this garbage to test but im not part og PM click wonder why? Guess Im real go figure that one! My post prove that point. Fuckin clowns still ordering from this fuck!

BIG A your 10 times more guilty than this ass hole for allowing him to be here still!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow zeek. That shit amazes me.

Z

Zeek

Well he got mad over getting burned for 12 kits of genheal HGH, what really got his goat is that the genheal banner is still up at PM after he ripped off a bunch of members.

I don;t know what to think, maybe PM is keeping it in hopes Genheal makes right on the evil act? I don't know

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude I'd be pissed after getting burned for just 1 kit much more with 12. The shit has got to come to an end. If anybody gets it over with it'd be PB

P

Phatbastard

A scammers a Scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If u Harbor a Scammer people have the right to know. I will for the recored state those post came about after 2 months of being fair and respectfull to all involved. it was there choice to handle them selves or not.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PB my friend you are epic. Well done.

Z

Zeek

I did have to clean up the initial thread a little! it was a bit much

PB does speak his mind and he just doesn't give a fuck about consequences. I guess if any of us got burned for 2 large we would be the same way to a certain degree.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Absolutely Ezekiel.

P

Phatbastard

Ezeikel

I see no real reason to clean it my friend. I am not a bit sorry for my actions. You know exactly what I went threw You saw some of my comunication with Genheal. What you didn't see was my attempts to contact BigA!

Bro I have labs to back up my claims I even had a SECONDARY UNBIASED test performed on these. We all know the results of that was a serumn test of .2.

So not only Did I have proof of this I went above and beyound by have another out side test done. To try and be fair to genheal.

I was the first person to offer sample to BigA for testing and because I dont like his board it nothing more than a source whore. The only people that are allowed to participate in testing our his select groupys! Ask your self why? For the betterment of memebers as he claims/ LMFAO what a Joke. Or to protect his sources that feed him?

I stand behind every damn thing I said there, and DAMN STRAIT I would say it Face to Face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Infantry u really with bieber lol

Z

Zeek

So be it my friend!!! new material to be added then!!

Ezeikel

I see no real reason to clean it my friend. I am not a bit sorry for my actions. You know exactly what I went threw You saw some of my comunication with Genheal. What you didn't see was my attempts to contact BigA!

Bro I have labs to back up my claims I even had a SECONDARY UNBIASED test performed on these. We all know the results of that was a serumn test of .2.

So not only Did I have proof of this I went above and beyound by have another out side test done. To try and be fair to genheal.

I was the first person to offer sample to BigA for testing and because I dont like his board it nothing more than a source whore. The only people that are allowed to participate in testing our his select groupys! Ask your self why? For the betterment of memebers as he claims/ LMFAO what a Joke. Or to protect his sources that feed him?

I stand behind every damn thing I said there, and DAMN STRAIT I would say it Face to Face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PB is my hero. He is the sensai of the HGH Ninjas!

Z

Zeek

PhatBastard did actually save a lot of guys from ordering genheal. He was one of the first orders received and he immediately went out and got tested. PB posted the tests showing bunk on ology and this was all within 3 weeks of that source starting on PM. So genheal in essence only got away with selling shit for a total of 3 weeks before word was let out on the quality by PB.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IF PB bans any of you for tearing his ass up lmk. we ll fix that quick and get you back to bashing PB.

G

Georgia

Phat Bastard is just a live wire. His emotions govern him very well and I love it

New Threads