Howdy

Reaction score
Hello from the Austin area. I stumbled on this forum by accident. Looks awesome so far. I'm hoping to learn a few things from some of you guys. I would also like to hear about power lifting meets and BB competitions in the Tx. area.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to forum;
The most common used acronym for Peanut Butter is PB

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. All the cool kids send noodz.

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Hi Stooge.
Welcome to the UG.
Whats your lifting background, what are you trying to do.

Reaction score
I have been lifting off and on most of my life. 50 yrs old. I seem to bulk up quickly but strength, especially in the shoulders, comes slowly. I'm taking it easy on my self at this point, nothing heavy, keeping form perfect. I love the gym but its been a few years since I went regularly. I have to say I really like these girls who don't seem to do anything other than train their butts!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have been lifting off and on most of my life. 50 yrs old. I seem to bulk up quickly but strength, especially in the shoulders, comes slowly. I'm taking it easy on my self at this point, nothing heavy, keeping form perfect. I love the gym but its been a few years since I went regularly. I have to say I really like these girls who don't seem to do anything other than train their butts!

Lots of creepy stooges around here; you'll fit in.

New Threads