NFL Pick'em Challenge!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Minnesota is on twice this week. Please fix, we're in a race here!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hell of a season ending week. Patriots lose to Dolphins. No home field, no buy week. Dallas out of playoffs.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Hell of a season ending week. Patriots lose to Dolphins. No home field, no buy week. Dallas out of playoffs.

Patriots loss was a shoccker.

Dallas being left out, not so much.

Expecting the Niners to take care of the Hawks tonight

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Well, I guess congrats to Seeker on the win! Until next year.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess congrats to Seeker on the win! Until next year.

Hey man, thanks for sticking it out with me. Lol most everyone else gave up on it

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hey man, thanks for sticking it out with me. Lol most everyone else gave up on it

My uncle, Louie The Hat, would like a word with you Seek. I think he needs a favor....

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score

Dude i had one week where i only got 3 right. Total tank of a weekend. The rest were 8+ wins. It was screwed after that. But yeah good job. It was fun.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My uncle, Louie The Hat, would like a word with you Seek. I think he needs a favor....
Haha I have brother named Lewy. Full on greaser back in 70's ( they were around then still) had a suped up Volkswagen bug and everything.

Reactions: Jin

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
164 wins, what are your playoff predictions sir?

Hurakan

Reaction score
Bills over Texans
Patriots over Titans
Saints over Vikings
Seahawks over Eagles

Grats Seeker! I don't know what happened but all of my week 17 picks were gone like I never picked. I know they were done because I checked before the weekend hit. Oh well it wouldn't have put me much closer anyway LOL. No way the Texans are losing to the Bills, and I think the Titans may pull an upset on the Patriots. The other two I think you are spot on though.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Grats Seeker! I don't know what happened but all of my week 17 picks were gone like I never picked. I know they were done because I checked before the weekend hit. Oh well it wouldn't have put me much closer anyway LOL. No way the Texans are losing to the Bills, and I think the Titans may pull an upset on the Patriots. The other two I think you are spot on though.

Yeah the Texans playing at home might take it. Probably should but I'm calling the Bill's. The Patriots are at home, I just don't see them blowing this one.

Hurakan

Reaction score
Yeah the Texans playing at home might take it. Probably should but I'm calling the Bill's. The Patriots are at home, I just don't see them blowing this one.
Texans won...But they did everything they could to give it to the Bill's LOL. They better play a lot better next week or they'll be done for sure. Just depends on if the Titans come to play hard...I mean even the Texans beat the Pats at home this year. It can happen.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Texans won...But they did everything they could to give it to the Bill's LOL. They better play a lot better next week or they'll be done for sure. Just depends on if the Titans come to play hard...I mean even the Texans beat the Pats at home this year. It can happen.

The Bills had it going and also had opportunities to keep it. Came down to the wire. Watts being back helped them get the win. Let's see this next one

Last edited:

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
The dynasty is over. By by Pats

That was very strange to watch. I was pulling for the Titans the whole game, but kept expecting the Patriots to take over. Brady literally had zero help on the outside.

The running backs were the top receivers. Why they went away from that gameplan will never make sense

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Eagles today baby! Love them, hate them or indifferent, they will be playing one more game then those over-paid, show-boating under-achievers they call the Dallas Cowboys.

I did notice during the Pats/Titans game where Henry had 183 yds. on the ground, he never got up after a run doing the Zeek "Feed me shit" Just got back in the huddle.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fly Eagles fly!

Rooting for Vrabel and the Titans the rest of the way. If Pats are out, I have to root for the former Pat. Vrabel is going to be the next great coach. He used Bellichick-like clock tricks against Bellichick. He had an great game plan, and Derrick Henry is just an absolute horse. 6-3, 240 and fast. His bad runs were getting 4 yards. Nobody is making a solo tackle against him. I don't see anybody - including the Pats if they were still in it - getting by Baltimore this year in the AFC. They are the real deal and most complete team.

The Pats with Bellichick/Brady have been to 9 Super Bowls in 20 years, and won 6 of them. The greatest dynasty in the history of football. But not even Tom Brady can stop time. It was a great run, but it's all but over now.

New Threads