Weight, Training, Dieting, LIFE!

German89

Elite
Reaction score
You're more jacked than all these dudes coming here who "no matter what I do I just can't seem to gain weight and need steroids."

****in awesome

Lol thanks.

Im some how maintaining what i had gained on my last cycle and, eating 4 to 600 calories less.
I have a huge appetite and im always stuggling to put the pb spoon down but, im trying. Got screwed for cardio because of my ex. Ill try and go tonight but, highly doubt i can.

Last edited by a moderator:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well...with my current issues chewing making my eyes water that irritates the fuuuck out of me..this is twice a day I’m starting this week..I don’t expect it to make me gain any but I don’t obviously want to lose anymore..lol

B3FB91BC-AD6F-4150-A4C9-5F6DA24FE147.jpg

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OK....here we go...I'm sure this isn't shocking to anyone that's been around here for years ...blah...blah...blah...but this is really the deal.

I've been this type of fitness/athletic person since a teenager....the thing is I've also unfortunately used control eating and fitness since then due to my life at that time which MANY folks go through...males and females. Some to the major extreme as Anorexia (which I have never been that extreme) and then there's the obvious Bulimia...another bad deal...in my eyes it's comes down to either having seriously more issues in life...and god knows some of them can be horrific which I can't imagine and my heart goes out to those folks.

My deal is I just cannot handle "fat" especially more in certain areas than others....abs and lower back....I'm obsessed as it grosses me the fuuuck out if I see rolls or feel it when rubbing lower back. To each his own....... lol

But this morning I weighed myself (only do it every few weeks as I know my body extremely well for the most part) I expected the weight I'm not allowing myself to go over at the moment because I'm still not training as you all know...and I was a bit shocked but the scary thing is I was very happy when I saw it but I know it's not a healthy thing and even more at my current stage....soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It made me think about this thread as maybe many don't weigh themselves ...maybe most don't care or don't want to know....thing is...it makes you see reality and if there's an issue...just try and fix it...I think it would be cool if others share and post their pic of weight...if you're comfortable with it!:D

Thanks if you read this....just part of my life! Hope everyone is having a Beautiful Friday!!!!!

View attachment 6721
That scales sais you're smoking hot...love ya!

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Its been almost 4 years since I started my journey at 472lbs. still today I struggle with eating just because I fear tipping the scale and going back to my old habits. I have been blessed to stay between 245-260lbs and fairly lean but its definitely tough. All the guys that "eat everything and cant gain so need roids" have no ****ing idea what a real struggle is! Come walk in my shoes through the journey I had to take!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its been almost 4 years since I started my journey at 472lbs. still today I struggle with eating just because I fear tipping the scale and going back to my old habits. I have been blessed to stay between 245-260lbs and fairly lean but its definitely tough. All the guys that "eat everything and cant gain so need roids" have no ****ing idea what a real struggle is! Come walk in my shoes through the journey I had to take!

I know right...but then there's the stress when weight can't be gained...genetics are a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless it's just complete eating issues for sure!

You kicked ass and you stay on top of it...major RESPECT!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
woooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo...LOL

thumbn3ail.jpg

New Threads